Royal Caribbean beverage packages

....in the Royal Replenish non-alcoholic package, does anyone know what is meant by 'premium coffees' ? The only 'premium coffees' that I know are the ones made by Starbucks....are those included?

From what I can tell, all ships have an espresso location other than Starbucks. They seem to be called Latte-tudes, and from pictures tend to be next to/part of Cafe Promenade. They make lattes, mochas, frappucinos, etc. On Freedom, they put it in Starbucks cups and you could get a Starbucks straw. As far as I could tell the espresso was Starbucks as well but I don't KNOW.

So that's where you get the drinks. Walk by the Starbucks locations (on Oasis and Allure only, I believe?) and go to the other latte etc location.

We sailed on the Oasis 2 years ago. We were also in a suite. The Concierge Lounge is fantastic, with wonderful wait staff that will replenish your drink in the evening as often as you wish. I did notice some of the guests from the CL taking a fresh drink down to the MDR for their dining pleasure. :) no issues. Personally, we will not purchase a drink package because the lounge offers waters, juices and coffees during the day and gratis cocktails in the evening. We might perhaps purchase a wine package for dinner.....

You could go any time during the day and get water or just when the CL is open? We will probably just do the wine package as suggested.

What floor is the CL on Allure?

The CL is open 24/7 with your SeaPass card as your key.

It serves alcoholic beverages only during evening "cocktail hour": 5:00-8:30 P.M. On the Oasis and Allure, they also serve lunch in the CL, and you can get sodas, beer and wine with the meal.

You can't just walk in and find beverages at other times of the day, except for the coffee machine. That's available 24/7.

From what I can tell, all ships have an espresso location other than Starbucks. They seem to be called Latte-tudes, and from pictures tend to be next to/part of Cafe Promenade. They make lattes, mochas, frappucinos, etc. On Freedom, they put it in Starbucks cups and you could get a Starbucks straw. As far as I could tell the espresso was Starbucks as well but I don't KNOW.

So that's where you get the drinks. Walk by the Starbucks locations (on Oasis and Allure only, I believe?) and go to the other latte etc location.

Thank you mollyeilis for your answer. Independence has a coffee place where one can get mochachinos, etc. The picture in the ad for the Replenish package shows a nice looking coffee with whipped cream and a straw....I like those kind!! Starbucks is also on Mariner, I believe.

Joyce :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same question. I'm interested in purchasing this for my son who loves his fluffy coffee drinks! So with Royal Replenish package he can get any coffee drink from Cafe Lattitudes?

I have the same question. I'm interested in purchasing this for my son who loves his fluffy coffee drinks! So with Royal Replenish package he can get any coffee drink from Cafe Lattitudes?

I don't know if the package includes any coffee drink. All I've read says expresso, latte, and cappucino. However, the best way to find out is to wait and purchase on board. Go to Cafe Latte-Tudes and ask them exactly what drinks are included in the package.

Edited by clarea

Very few people will get their moneys worth.

The rest will just pay a very large "convenience" fee for not having to sign anything.

I see those people with a beer at 7AM and wonder........

I'd only wonder why they're drinking beer instead of a mimosa.

The rest will just pay a very large "convenience" fee for not having to sign anything.

I can easily get my money's worth. Bloody Mary with breakfast, or fresh-squeezed juice; 5-7 bottles of water (I drink a LOT of water every day, and I need it to be as mineral-free as possible for health reasons). 2-3 sodas. 2-3 glasses of wine with dinner. Cocktail at the show.

I can come out ahead without even trying.

Serious beer drinkers will get the 40.00 select package and only need to consume 7 beers over the course of a day to be ahead. Those that have a beer in their hand before breakfast will be ahead of the game right after lunch.

Those that select the 55.00 premium package only need to drink 5 martinis or high end margaritas to be at the break even point. (9.50 + 15% times five)

I can easily get my money's worth. Bloody Mary with breakfast, or fresh-squeezed juice; 5-7 bottles of water (I drink a LOT of water every day, and I need it to be as mineral-free as possible for health reasons).

For whatever it's worth, the ship water's probably less mineral-ridden than the bottled water. The bottles either come from springs (frequent specifically chosen for mineral contents) or from "municipal source", which means they're subject to the mineral content of whatever the source is, sometimes with added minerals for taste. Maybe that's a soft freshwater source, maybe it's a spring source up in the hills. Shipboard, even the shore-supplied water goes through the osmotic filters that remove minerals (and many other things) before it hit the tanks.

For whatever it's worth, the ship water's probably less mineral-ridden than the bottled water. The bottles either come from springs (frequent specifically chosen for mineral contents) or from "municipal source", which means they're subject to the mineral content of whatever the source is, sometimes with added minerals for taste. Maybe that's a soft freshwater source, maybe it's a spring source up in the hills. Shipboard, even the shore-supplied water goes through the osmotic filters that remove minerals (and many other things) before it hit the tanks.

I have to admitt you made me look up demimonde - according to Wikipedia:

Demi-monde refers to a group of people who live hedonistic lifestyles, usually in a flagrant and conspicuous manner. The term was commonly used in Europe from the late 18th to the early 20th century, and modern use often refers to that period.[citation needed] Its connotations of pleasure-seeking often contrasted with wealth and ruling class behavior.

The term was often used as one of disapprobation, the behavior of a person in the demimonde being contrary to more traditional or bourgeois values. Such behaviors often included drinking or drug use, gambling, high spending (particularly in pursuit of fashion, as through clothing as well as servants and houses), and sexual promiscuity. The term demimondaine referred to a woman who embodied these qualities; later it became a euphemism for a courtesan or prostitute.

You must be friends with "the most interesting man in the world".

Usually I go for distilled water - since I'll be on the Allure, I'll be going with the "Dasani" flavored water in the Freestyle machine more often than not, and I'm sure that's probably nothing more than the filtered ship's water anyway. :)

• 2 months later...

I know the drinks cost more before you leave Port Canaveral because there is port tax. Will you have to pay the difference if you buy the premium package or is it all included if you buy it ahead of time?

I know the drinks cost more before you leave Port Canaveral because there is port tax. Will you have to pay the difference if you buy the premium package or is it all included if you buy it ahead of time?

There is no tax on packages when you buy in port. Only individual drinks have tax added in port.

Edited by clarea

Hi all,

The wording on the Royal Replenish Package confuses me. Haven't been on Royal in forever.

I'm interested in getting the Royal Replenish Package but it says save on our entire stock. Do I pay $20 per day and then have to pay more? If you have done this package or know how it works would you please explain.

Thanks in advance!

"Save on our entire stock of non-alcoholic beverages. The Royal Replenish Package lets you pay one set price* to enjoy a wide variety of beverages.

This all-inclusive package includes our full selection of premium coffee, premium tea, and bottled water, including sparkling and still.

But that's not all. You can also choose fresh squeezed orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails, and any fountain soda, which includes a Coca Cola® souvenir cup. Bottoms up!

Price shown is per person, per day."

Hi all,

The wording on the Royal Replenish Package confuses me. Haven't been on Royal in forever.

I'm interested in getting the Royal Replenish Package but it says save on our entire stock. Do I pay $20 per day and then have to pay more? If you have done this package or know how it works would you please explain.

Thanks in advance!

"Save on our entire stock of non-alcoholic beverages. The Royal Replenish Package lets you pay one set price* to enjoy a wide variety of beverages.

This all-inclusive package includes our full selection of premium coffee, premium tea, and bottled water, including sparkling and still.

But that's not all. You can also choose fresh squeezed orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails, and any fountain soda, which includes a Coca Cola® souvenir cup. Bottoms up!

Price shown is per person, per day."

You pay $20 per day, and don't pay any more for any drink that's included in the package.

Thanks so much. I'm getting this package so I can get a coffee in the morning plus non alcoholic drinks during they day.

Do you happen to know where I can get specialty coffees in the morning that are included in the package? I'm on the Oasis and there is no Latte-tudes but they have a Starbucks.

You pay $20 per day, and don't pay any more for any drink that's included in the package.

Thanks so much. I'm getting this package so I can get a coffee in the morning plus non alcoholic drinks during they day.

Do you happen to know where I can get specialty coffees in the morning that are included in the package? I'm on the Oasis and there is no Latte-tudes but they have a Starbucks.

Cafe Promenade, Main Dining Room, and specialty restaurants will have specialty coffee.

• 2 months later...
Cafe Promenade, Main Dining Room, and specialty restaurants will have specialty coffee.

We also found that the Solarium Bar has an espresso machine. So you can get your good boozed up coffee there. :D

If I buy the drink package does my DW have to buy it also or can it be bought individually?

Individually. No requirement anymore to have both guests in a stateroom purchase.

How much are sodas if you do not purchase the package? I'm figuring that it's most likely worth it to just buy the pkg.

As far as the alcoholic packages go, if you are only drinking 2 mixed or frozen drinks a day, then it would be better to just pay for them individually, right?

Thanks! !

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app