"Live" from the Legend of the Seas - January 13, 2014

This is great. I'm seeing things I've not seen in other photos. I did not realize Legend had that aft deck lounging area (and still with real teak decking!) That looks like a go to place for some quiet time and being able to watch the wake. Have a great trip. I can't wait to board this ship in March.

This is great. I'm seeing things I've not seen in other photos. I did not realize Legend had that aft deck lounging area (and still with real teak decking!) That looks like a go to place for some quiet time and being able to watch the wake. Have a great trip. I can't wait to board this ship in March.

It is on Deck 9 behind the fitness area...nice and quiet! Stairway from the rock climbing wall also goes down there.

Lisa and Walt

Yep, there you two are--you giving a hearty wave and Walt, a bit behind you cheering all on! Good thing you both had distinctive outfits...easy to spot. That Princess ship is hot on your wake. Another five ship day in FLL.

Love all the ship photos. You've been busy!

Oh that darn tree.....always getting in the way!!

Loving this! You are doing a great job. Hope you'll be able to post often and send some more pictures, but getting into your Photobucket was easy! We're going on the Vision in a few weeks and I can't wait to get back on the "small" ships!!

Y'all have fun. Say hello to Stacy.....CruiseDivaNJ

Oh that darn tree.....always getting in the way!!

Loving this! You are doing a great job. Hope you'll be able to post often and send some more pictures' date=' but getting into your Photobucket was easy! We're going on the Vision in a few weeks and I can't wait to get back on the "small" ships!!

Y'all have fun. Say hello to Stacy.....CruiseDivaNJ[/size']

How does one pull up photobucket?

Thanks y'all! I am going a little stir crazy waiting for Walt to come home so we can leave. :eek: The cats have finally caught on that we are going on vacation, and they are not pleased. Oh well, Tiffany will take good care of them while we are gone.

The Herd

SinkCats_zps63536bb7.jpg

Lisa

Gorgous Cats!!!! I love longed hair. We have 3 cats, so I understand the problem leaving them. 2 of ours were babies still when we went to FOS and it was so tough being way from them. Are all of these Maine Coons? So pretty!

Lisa: Can you please check and let me know if they have any Zumba classes, and when they might be. If they have them, are they in the gym area, or by the pool? Last year we were on Celebrity Eclipse, and they had Zumba every morning out by the pool. It was a great way to start the day! Thanks and enjoy your cruise!!

Last night we had a fantastic dinner up at Chops. Tallcva arranged everything when Raul was still onboard the Legend. Thanks Harry and Joyce for arranging everything! Our group consisted of tallcva, dett, dett’s friends, and of course yours truly & Walt.

I ordered the shrimp cocktail and the shrimp were huge and the cocktail sauce was fantastic…lots of horseradish. Harry insisted I try the mushroom soup, so I agreed and he ordered me a bowl. It was by far the best mushroom soup I have ever eaten. Yummo!

For dinner 6 of us had the filet and 2 had the halibut. Everyone enjoyed their entrée and as usual everything was cooked perfectly. Ender was our waiter, and we all would highly recommend him when you go to Chops. Ender just rolled with it when we started asking for additional appetizers and special desserts. And speaking of dessert…I did indulge after Harry suggested that I try the mud pie. OMG, it was so decadent!

If you ever get the pleasure of dining with Harry and Joyce, definitely take Harry’s suggestions on food. I think we were at Chops for almost 3 hours and that was because we were having such a great time (not slow service). There is nothing better than great food and great conversation…especially with all the laughter.

Debhomespun: Harry says “hi” right back at you.

Since we have our first balcony, we decided to sleep with the curtains open (door closed) so that we would wake up a sunrise. Oh, how I am loving wall to wall windows! The room is so bright. Ok, so we got up and went to the fitness center to workout. To get to the fitness center you go to Deck 9 aft through the Solarium, into the spa, and wander to the back. There’s the gym. I am happy that they had plenty of towels and Purell wipes for the machines and we were able to find open machines. My only criticism of the fitness area is that it was really humid. I am glad I had a huge bottle of water with me. So, if you use the gym make sure you bring a bottle of water and stay hydrated.

For breakfast we ate at the Park Café. I really liked all of the healthy options there. Just because I am on vacation does not mean I am slacking off on food and exercise. Now we are back in the cabin cleaning up from the morning activities. Next up is the pool deck for some much needed reading.

More to come…

Lisa and Walt