What are you most looking forward to in your cruise?

AmandaEnzo

In the winter that is easy, warmth

Warmth will be very nice! Especially after all this snow... :rolleyes:

First time for a balcony for us so we are looking forward to spending time there.

You will love it! Are you going to do meals or drinks on the balcony or just relax with a good book to read and watch the views?

First time for a balcony for us so we are looking forward to spending time there.

BEWARE!! You will be spoiled and will never want to sail unless you have a balcony. You'll become a balcony snob:p.

That is what we are looking forward to also and this time we have an aft wrap balcony:D.

Looking forward to enjoying our extended balcony (first time for one of those) and to see the new upgrades on our ship. The Legend will be getting upgrades before our cruise in March. Also looking forward to fun in the sun and no work for a week.

We leave in 9 days too! On the Magic. Looking forward to the drink of the day! And spending time with my family! And the warm weather! And........ Lol! All of it! :)

Edited by mada25

That's a tough one for me... Can't wait for all the alone time with my hubby! Can't wait for the cloud 9 spa amenities, this will be our first time in Aruba, so that's exciting, plus this is our first relocation trip and I've never been to NOLA! So... Needless to say, I'm giddy about the whole darn thing!

I'm pretty excited about the cloud 9 spa! Could easily spend hours a day in there, lol.

How about you?

I'm looking forward to everything on my upcoming cruise starting 8 days from now.

It's been a horrible winter so far and just want to get away from the cold and deep snow.

Having a "Mommy Daughter Day", with our Grand Lucayan Day Pass, at Freeport while DH goes deep sea fishing. Also, virgin coladas out of a real coconut for DD and myself. She explicitly said it had to be on our list this trip lol :D

Sent from my LG-L38C using Forums mobile app