What are you most looking forward to in your cruise?

AmandaEnzo

We look forward to a variety of things.

On our upcoming in 8 days we are especially looking forward to cruising again with our "cruise buddies". One couple is from England, the other from California so we don't see each other between cruises.

LuLu

~~~~

Warmth will be very nice! Especially after all this snow... :rolleyes:

You will love it! Are you going to do meals or drinks on the balcony or just relax with a good book to read and watch the views?

Probably all of that!!! We are one deck below Lido and breakfast buffet so I told DH the other day that it wouldn't be a bad trip at all when he went to get me breakfast in bed!

BEWARE!! You will be spoiled and will never want to sail unless you have a balcony. You'll become a balcony snob:p.

That is what we are looking forward to also and this time we have an aft wrap balcony:D.

We have an aft wrap also! As long as DH gets hooked also....it won't be a problem next time!:)

This will be our first 7 night cruise, first time leaving from Miami, and first time visiting St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk!!! I am also super excited that we are flying from NC to Miami and not having to drive like in years past! Most importantly I can't wait to spend some quality time with my hubby! Our lives are so hectic with work, school, kids playing sports, etc... it will be nice to have a break!! April can't get here fast enough!!!

Leave in 3 weeks from today (Cruise eve)--our cruise is 3 weeks from tomorrow!!!!!!

What am I looking forward to? Sunshine, palm trees, warm weather, watching my husband relax and enjoy himself, sunshine, palm trees, warm weather!

What am I not going to miss? Snow, ice, winter coat and boots!

I'm pretty excited about the cloud 9 spa! Could easily spend hours a day in there, lol.

How about you?

Unfortunately, no cruise for us this year.:( However, we're making plans to be on the Breeze in 2015. What am I most looking forward to? Same as always. Sitting on the balcony in the evening with my wife and watching the submarine races.:D Getting away from it all for a week, with no obligations or responsibilities, no phone, no pets, and no "honey-do" list. Just relaxing, soaking up the sun, and enjoying ourselves.;)

I'm pretty excited about the cloud 9 spa! Could easily spend hours a day in there, lol.

How about you?

I am also looking forward to spending time in the spa. The photos and videos I have seen look wonderful. I am also looking forward to coffee first thing in the morning on my balcony watching the wake.