What are you most looking forward to in your cruise?

AmandaEnzo

1. Time away completely unplugged from all the electronic traps of life

2. Watching my niece, nephews and sister get to experience a Dream class ship as their first cruise

3. Spending time making memories with my hubby and our three girls (taking our adopted daughter - oldest's best friend since the age of 7)

4. Not having a care in the world

5. The hubs and I enjoying our first suite

6. Midnight popcorn

7. so many other things, but those are my top...

Seeing the ocean for the first time, and enjoying sitting on our balcony with my best friend, who I will be celebrating 15 years of marriage to. :)

This is going to be a beautiful and exciting adventure for you!!! Have a wonderful cruise:) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

My very favorite thing is entering the ship for the first time......every cruise I take, I feel a sense of WOW:):):)

Edited by GRANNYOFSIX

First and foremost I would love to get away from the snow and bitter cold up here in the Northeast. Brrrr!!! But what I really enjoy most most about cruising is getting away from work emails telephones just life itself. Nobody can get a hold of me. :D. I like it that way for eight days.

I'm looking forward to everything on my upcoming cruise starting 8 days from now.

It's been a horrible winter so far and just want to get away from the cold and deep snow.

Hello fellow Michiganders.

I'm so jealous your leaving in 7 days. Flying??

You'll be cruising on my B-Day. Have a DOD for me on the 20th.:p

You see we have my B-Day cruise booked for next year on the Liberty.

Turning 50 in Aruba. Plan on watching sunset from my Balcony. With a DOD or 2.

Also looking forward to the new 2.0 upgrades. Will be a first for us. Unless I book one in between.

You never know.

Mary

Looking for whales, Sea turtles, Dolphin, Fish jumping and Mola Molas.

Good food, watching people. Ships are a great place if you are people watchers.

Formal nights. Casual nights. Picture nights. Good music. Listening to people do Karaoke.

Laughing, singing along and laughing some more.

No phone calls, No work and relaxing. Warm weather about 1/2 way down Baja peninsula.

Comfortable nights on the deck. Walking the deck at dawn and at dusk while underway.

Going to the breakfast buffet to get food for our 1st breakfast in our cabin. 2nd breakfast in the dining room. I could go on and on. What's not to like. Quality time with the spouse.

Love it ALL!!! Seeing my sister and Brother-in-law in Puerto Vallarta. More,more,more. Meeting new friends!

Edited by STEVENJAN

Sailing this Sunday and I agree, we sailed on Carnival Liberty this past July and I was able to book a balcony for my family. Now we are going just my wife and I for our 15th anniversary and I am looking forward to coffee and breakfast on the balcony and my afternoon nap before dinner. I have become a balcony smob. NEVER INSIDE AGIAN. Also rest and relaxation.

Just looking forward to getting away, taking it easy and spending time with my husband as we celebrate our wedding anniversary.

We have decided to just go with the flow and see what each day brings us. The only thing we have reserved is the Steakhouse for the 1st night.

We have been to our ports of call many times before, so I think we are just going to enjoy all that the ship has to offer and just relax.

Super excited to be taking my very grown Daughter on her first cruise on beautiful Sunshine in a Lido Balcony.

Then taking my Step-Daughter on her first cruise on Pride in an Aft Balcony.

I can't wait to see their faces when they get on the ship for the first time and see how much fun it's going to be. :D