To anyone on Ruby Princess--URGENT! STUCK ON BALCONY

Wehwalt

Sorry about this but either my cabin attendant locked my balcony door when he turned down my cabin or its stuck but I'm in L107 and can't attract a response by shouting. I'm not in any distress, but would like to be let in. Thanks all. Sorry to be a bother. Will stay online.

Wehwait

Looks like you have a lot of friends "partying" with you on your nice balcony.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Wehwait

I just sent that email according to what was given. It did go through. Will let you know when I hear from them or should I say, if I hear from them!! You know, you might make the DVD Reflections.

Got my fingers crossed for you.

Kathleen

Wehwait

I am back on phone with Princess. She is calling purser right now. Hang in there. Calvary on the way!!!

Well, I am back inside. I attracted the attention of someone coming from the bridge, and security came. Apparently they were not specific what about, because he asked if I was smoking out there. I do not smoke. Anyway, with a total lack of fuss, it's over. Oh, and I got a call from customer service, and they didn't clear whether I had called about someone else, or whether it was about me.

Edited by Wehwalt

I have no idea how they are checking, but just go to his cabin and find out!

It's been a while since he posted so maybe they found him and he's talking to them and will notify us soon. Hope so!

Really, the only way to know is to go to the cabin. Hope he is out.

Well, I am back inside. I attracted the attention of someone coming from the bridge, and security came. Apprently they were not specific what about, because he asked if I was smoking out there. I do not smoke. Anyway, with a total lack of fuss, it's over.

I am glad your inside and okay!

Well, I am back inside. I attracted the attention of someone coming from the bridge, and security came. Apprently they were not specific what about, because he asked if I was smoking out there. I do not smoke. Anyway, with a total lack of fuss, it's over.

Thank goodness. We tried to help!

Well thank goodness that excitement is over! Glad they got you!! this is one for the books though! Now go enjoy your cruise!! No more excitement please :)

Well, I am back inside. I attracted the attention of someone coming from the bridge, and security came. Apparently they were not specific what about, because he asked if I was smoking out there. I do not smoke. Anyway, with a total lack of fuss, it's over. Oh, and I got a call from customer service, and they didn't clear whether I had called about someone else, or whether it was about me.

LOL, so had you been smoking they would have gotten to you right away??!!:D

Yea!!! Great thinking to post on CC!!! Glad you are OK and safely inside.

Sorry about this but either my cabin attendant locked my balcony door when he turned down my cabin or its stuck but I'm in L107 and can't attract a response by shouting. I'm not in any distress, but would like to be let in. Thanks all. Sorry to be a bother. Will stay online.

Glad you got back inside! Same thing happened to us once on NCL.

So happy you are back inside. Was the door locked? Since you are a forward cabin, I was wondering if the steward locked it.

I was on the phone with Princess CA when I saw your message. She had me on hold while she talked to the purser. Perhaps purser contacted security. Anyway, I thought my second conversation with Princess and this Joanne was very efficient. She even followed the thread!!

Glad you are safe. We all will now have a virtual drink with you!!!! Enjoy your cruise!!!

Kathleen

Isn't your room the suite that is right beside the public open deck? Any chance you can swing your leg over the railing and be on the deck?

I did, but the doors are secured from the inside and apparently no one was in the oceanview cabins. And it was much windier there. I couldn't find any sort of phone up there either. I figured the best thing to go was go back to my balcony and I had my laptop out there, so ...