Eclipse Jan 25, 2014 scans

C 2 C

We will be on the 2/8 cruise and have been enjoying your scans! We are blessed to be booked in a celebrity suite. Actually the same one we had on the Eclipse last year. Really looking forward to our yearly break from winter!

Thank you very much ! I am enjoying your scans very much. We are sailing on 2/8/2014. Are you aware of any Noro virus issues on board ?

I'm not aware of any issues but it would be rare if someone is not suffering somewhere. There are no special precautions in place to suggest there are people getting sick beyond alcohol intolerance… ;)

Hello enjoying your dailies. We are on the 4/5/2014 sailing last year we did the same cruise. The hosts were Remco Hendriks (who is now Cruise Sales Associate on another ship:() and Bruce V????. I was wondering if Bruce would be back on the 4/5/2014 sailing. Would you be so kind to ask the current host.

Sandi

Bruce should be back by then.

Your menus are awesome!!

There are a series of videos recorded by someone named "FNTssonic" on youtube.

It's a young lady who taped every day on the eclipse Christmas cruise. At the end of each video she shows what she had for dinner. So far her menus and yours sync up almost perfectly.

Every day has matched except day 7.

It's a great way to get a look at some of the dinner offerings.

Keep those posts coming and my wife and I really want to thank you for all your work. It is appreciated!

Great thread thanks, can you confirm the the hot glass show is on every evening, I have only seen it advertised in the Celebrity today once since you started the scans.

The furnace was down for an overhaul for the first part of the voyage.

Sorry for the cafe scans.. I could not get them to align properly since the paper was folded.

The Molecular Bar:

Every evening, right after trivia, I head to the Molecular Bar for another spectacular creation. Drink in hand, I then patiently wait for the elevator to the Sky Lounge, well prepared for the milk train or long line ups.

Molecular20140201_04.jpg

Molecular20140201_02.jpgMolecular20140201_03.jpg

(Note: Fresh and Healthy)

Cruisenut .....

Could you snag one of the fitness instructors and ask him/her to provide a rundown of what "Total Body Conditioning" entails.

They might have an explanation on a handout, maybe you could use your neat little device and scan it.

Thanks.

We were on board the Eclipse last year for the Super Bowl and they didn't show commercials. Did they show them this year? They just showed soccer and cricket commercials which didn't entertain at all. We are booked during the Super Bowl next year.

Thanks!