Eclipse Jan 25, 2014 scans

C 2 C

Thank you so much for all this information :) I am counting down the days and reading this is helping. I am guessing I am just missing it but I don't see the glass blowing listed. Has anyone seen it listed? Thanks!

Looked to me like the times were early like around 10:00 AM and then around 8 or 9 at night in the middle of show time. Check back through the hour by hour parts to be sure. ;)

Thank you so much for all this information :) I am counting down the days and reading this is helping. I am guessing I am just missing it but I don't see the glass blowing listed. Has anyone seen it listed? Thanks!

They were listed in the activity section of the dailies, some are in the afternoon and evening but not every day.

🌅🚢🍸🍻

Finally spotted one on page 4, post #78. Really hard to find unless they have been erased! Just saying..........:confused:

The furnace was down for an overhaul for the first part of the voyage.

I'm Hooked.

This from post 89.

Finally spotted one on page 4, post #78. Really hard to find unless they have been erased!
Edited by upwarduk

I have followed this thread with interest, and hope Cruisenut comes back and posts the last daily and menu for his trip on Eclipse.

Did they have the brunch on the final sea day. When we were on Eclipse last March (23) they held brunch on Easter Sunday (31), which coincided with DH birthday.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have followed this thread with interest, and hope Cruisenut comes back and posts the last daily and menu for his trip on Eclipse.

Did they have the brunch on the final sea day. When we were on Eclipse last March (23) they held brunch on Easter Sunday (31), which coincided with DH birthday.

I'll check to see if I kept the final day.

I believe that the Celebrity brunch will soon be cancelled fleet wide.

We have to wait 2 weeks longer since we sail 3/29/15. It sure is a long wait!

Sharon

We'll be with you on that sailing looking forward to it, we'll be celebrating my DH 60th birthday, but we'll also be on Eclipse on 5 April this year and looking forward to that too, 18 days to go!!!!!! lol

I'll check to see if I kept the final day.

I believe that the Celebrity brunch will soon be cancelled fleet wide.

Thanks for that, we sail on 5 April, what day did they have brunch on your sailing? Have they said why the are stopping it, or will they replace it with something else?

Texmex

Thanks for that, we sail on 5 April, what day did they have brunch on your sailing? Have they said why the are stopping it, or will they replace it with something else?

Texmex

There was a brunch on our sailing but we have avoided the rush for years now.

I don't know what will replace it but I'm sure that a lot of food and time was wasted in the set up.

We were on the Feb. 8th sailing.

I have the Today's and just checked - the brunch was on Thursday - 2nd to last sea day.

We didn't go.

Thanks for the info, we'll watch for it on our sailing in April.

We were on the Feb. 22 sailing of the Eclipse. The brunch was on the next to last sea day. It was very nice with great presentation. The only downside was the mass rush when the doors opened. It would have been better to go about 30 minutes or more after the brunch began.

We were on the 22 February sailing and we didn't attend the brunch, but we noticed that the Celebrity Today did not have a very conspicuous advertisement for the brunch as it was only noted as an event listed with the time of day. We asked one of the workers and they advised that they are deliberately not trying to advertise. Guess with the crowds at the door, they don't need more when it starts.

We were on the Feb. 22 sailing of the Eclipse. The brunch was on the next to last sea day. It was very nice with great presentation. The only downside was the mass rush when the doors opened. It would have been better to go about 30 minutes or more after the brunch began.

We were on that cruise as well, and thought we had read on CCthat we should watch for the general listing in the daily newsletter and get there early. Bad idea! ;-) But, all in all, it was very enjoyable, other than periodic rudeness from some of the other buffet-tiers! Agreed, 30 minutes later, would have probably been just about right.

Thank you for the info on the wine. But can you tell me the price of a single malt scotch or high quality vodka? Safe to assume if I want ice it is free.

Thank you,

Bill

Did you ever find the answer to this? Or did I miss it here in the thread? :confused:

We were on the 22 February sailing and we didn't attend the brunch, but we noticed that the Celebrity Today did not have a very conspicuous advertisement for the brunch as it was only noted as an event listed with the time of day. We asked one of the workers and they advised that they are deliberately not trying to advertise. Guess with the crowds at the door, they don't need more when it starts.

Thanks for the info. We sailed on Eclipse last March and brunch was held on Easter Sunday, our next door cabin neighbours omitted to see it advertised in the 'daily' and went for breakfast in the main dining room as normal, but it was closed to get things organised for the brunch, they could've had an extra hour in bed if it was advertised. lol

The OP is correct about the lack of publicity for the brunch. There was a sign as we left the MDR the evening before the brunch and it was listed on the back of the daily in the box that listed the hours for the various food venues the day of the brunch.

Our waiter did not mention the brunch and there was no other publicity. We missed the brunch in 2013 on the Eclipse because we were expecting to see some publicity in the daily.

• 2 weeks later...