Eclipse Jan 25, 2014 scans

C 2 C

Ok, you're going to have to fill all of us in. What kind of scanner? How big/heavy is it? How do you make these Posts?

It's an Epson DS-30 the size of a small paper punch…

Bought it just for Cruise Critic posting…

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Product.do?sku=B11B206201

Edited by ~Cruisenut~

Hi Arno,

Thanks for posting the scans. They are super clear ! I think I will purchase one in the near future. With the extra internet minutes, it will be easier to take on projects like this while onboard. It's very kind of you, to make the effort for us.

Have a wonderful Cruise. We look forward to seeing you & Joanne on Century in a few weeks !

Cruisenut could you PLEASE ask the appropriate person when the 2nd formal night will be on the next sailing. According to your schedule it would be for us that board next, February 13th (3rd sea day) but with Valentine's Day on the 14th many of us are wondering if they will change it? I would LOVE to know!! Any help would be appreciated!

Please report back often - I'm reading every word. :D

It's an Epson DS-30 the size of a small paper punch…

Bought it just for Cruise Critic posting…

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Product.do?sku=B11B206201

Just ordered one. Will be great to use to document the cruise for our vacation journal and saving it for future generations. Or just us when we get bored. Which is more likely. Great idea! Thanks for posting. We are on the Feb 22 cruise and this REALLY pumped up the excitement factor!

Thanks again.

You are lucky to have the bevetage vouchers. I took the jan. 11th cruise. We did not have vouchets. The elite lounge was a disaster. Too many people, no seats, poor service, and dried up food. If you came before 6pm, it was chaos. After the early dinner people left for the 6pm seating, it was less chaotic. You could find a seat. I would have been happier with vouchers.

Cruisenut,

Thank you for sharing this information & taking time out of your vacation as well.

I am on Eclipse on 2/8 the day you get off, so this is just in time information.

Thanks again!

Bill

Bill - we have a very active roll call for 2/8. If you haven't already checked it out - please do and make sure you sign up for the Connections party.