Arno.

Eclipse Jan 25, 2014 scans

We're on board and I brought along a new scanner..

I just have to work out a few kinks.

EclipseToday1img20140126_13163396.jpg

InTheSpotlight20140126_14520339.jpg

EclipseToday1img20140126_13174011.jpg

We board same itinerary march 8th..Appreciate you posting this info..It helps an awful lot being able to get things thought out in advance..Thanks cruisenut..

Thanks. We are on the next sailing and will be eagerly awaiting your updates.

Tom

Hi Arno,

Thanks for posting the scans. They are super clear ! I think I will purchase one in the near future. With the extra internet minutes, it will be easier to take on projects like this while onboard. It's very kind of you, to make the effort for us.

Have a wonderful Cruise. We look forward to seeing you & Joanne on Century in a few weeks !

Cruisenut could you PLEASE ask the appropriate person when the 2nd formal night will be on the next sailing. According to your schedule it would be for us that board next, February 13th (3rd sea day) but with Valentine's Day on the 14th many of us are wondering if they will change it? I would LOVE to know!! Any help would be appreciated!

Please report back often - I'm reading every word. :D

This is wonderful information for those of us following you on the Eclipse in a few weeks. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to scan and post these.

Anne & Allen

Better jump on this?

"As a Zenith level member, receive a 5% discount when you book a Galapgos cruise on Celebrity Expedition now through December 31, 2013.

It's an Epson DS-30 the size of a small paper punch…

Bought it just for Cruise Critic posting…

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Product.do?sku=B11B206201

Just ordered one. Will be great to use to document the cruise for our vacation journal and saving it for future generations. Or just us when we get bored. Which is more likely. Great idea! Thanks for posting. We are on the Feb 22 cruise and this REALLY pumped up the excitement factor!

Thanks again.

You are lucky to have the bevetage vouchers. I took the jan. 11th cruise. We did not have vouchets. The elite lounge was a disaster. Too many people, no seats, poor service, and dried up food. If you came before 6pm, it was chaos. After the early dinner people left for the 6pm seating, it was less chaotic. You could find a seat. I would have been happier with vouchers.

Thanks for the post. Hope you will continue.

Will be going on this cruise in a few weeks.

🌴🍸🍸🍺

Cruisenut,

Thank you for sharing this information & taking time out of your vacation as well.

I am on Eclipse on 2/8 the day you get off, so this is just in time information.

Thanks again!

Bill

Oh yea...I need to hear about the cruise too...very interested in this one for next year...this is all so exciting to see in color that maybe I won't even need to go...HAHAHA!:):)Thanks!

Cruisenut,

Thank you for sharing this information & taking time out of your vacation as well.

I am on Eclipse on 2/8 the day you get off, so this is just in time information.

Thanks again!

Bill

Bill - we have a very active roll call for 2/8. If you haven't already checked it out - please do and make sure you sign up for the Connections party.

We, too, are on the Feb. 8 sailing so really appreciate your postings.

Reading them helps to heighten the excitement.

If you have the time could you ask the CD or activities coordinator if they plan to have the Connections Party for our cruise also on the second sea day?

We have some afternoon activites that will have to be rescheduled because we were counting on it being the first sea day.

Thank you!

(The scans are really, really clear!!! Thanks for those also)

I am enjoying your posts and scans. We are also on the feb 8th sailing and finding this eyre helpful. We have read on several it's that Sue Denning is scheduled to return as cruise director for the next cruise. Is there any way you could confirm this?

Have a wonderful cruise,

Vicku

Arno

You are too much. The scanner is really doing a great job.

Have a great time on your cruises. Hope that Joanne has a Happy Birthday.

And, of course, enjoy your time with the best entertainer on the high seas.

Valerie K from 'The Fans of......' facebook page

thank you very much for all the scans!

we'll be on the 03/22 :-)

really looking forward to that :-)

do you know / can you keep a look whether they still sell the bridge sailaway experience? and if so, at which port?

enjoy your cruise!

Hi there Arno :

We're sailing Celebrity Eclipse on Feb 22/14 and wanted to know the white wine by the glass selections if you can scan a menu from the main dining room ? We have people with both the classic and premium beverage package at our table .

We really enjoyed all of your writing from the inaugural cruise aboard Celebrity Reflection . We sailed the Eastern Mediterranean on Reflection in May 2013 .

Thanks so much ,

Gregory

This is fabulous. Thank you!

I'm going to have to look into purchasing one of those little scanners.

Very cool device! And good of you to share these!

There has been some discussion in another thread about the introduction of a $X per day limit to the "unlimited" beverage packages. It's been reported that "There was some fine print in the brochure on board, that said up to the value of about $150 a day". Have you seen such a brochure? Could you post a scan?

Thanks

Very cool device! And good of you to share these!

There has been some discussion in another thread about the introduction of a $X per day limit to the "unlimited" beverage packages. It's been reported that "There was some fine print in the brochure on board, that said up to the value of about $150 a day". Have you seen such a brochure? Could you post a scan?

Thanks

No such "clause" on Eclipse according to bar star.

BeveragePackage20140128_11501640_0002.jpgBPSmallPrint20140128_11514859_0003.jpg