New--price drop feature on cruise critic

berylde

Cruise critic has a new "Price Drop" feature. It was started a week ago and I'm surprised that I haven't seen any posts about it. (Unless I have missed it)

Its great, its free and there are many, many price driops daily

Cruise critic has a new "Price Drop" feature. It was started a week ago and I'm surprised that I haven't seen any posts about it. (Unless I have missed it)

Its great, its free and there are many, many price driops daily

How about a link......I didn't find anything with a search.

Great.... NOT

Why is it ONLY available to "*Prices are provided by our partners and are per person, based on double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Deals are shown in U.S. dollars, and available for US and Canadian residents. Prices and availability are subject to change at any time."

Very unfair why can't you honour price drops for other countries, especially if you book ON BOARD an USA Ship, and not thru a local TA.

Nothing's wrong with taking our money ??? but a level playing might be nice.:eek:

So even more salt to rub in wounds having this feature being "exclusive"

So much for global buying and selling...only to excluded.

V:)

Great.... NOT

Why is it ONLY available to "*Prices are provided by our partners and are per person, based on double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Deals are shown in U.S. dollars, and available for US and Canadian residents. Prices and availability are subject to change at any time."

Very unfair why can't you honour price drops for other countries, especially if you book ON BOARD an USA Ship, and not thru a local TA.

Nothing's wrong with taking our money ??? but a level playing might be nice.:eek:

So even more salt to rub in wounds having this feature being "exclusive"

So much for global buying and selling...only to excluded.

V:)

The playing field is not level but no one ever said it was. Consumer law in Australia is very different to the US, which is why the fare rules are different.

The very easy way around this is to use a US based travel agent. It's much more effective than ranting on an internet forum.