Maasdam

Travelbug 2

Are there any recent reports from passengers on Maasdam?

I understand she was going into refit in Jan but do not remember the dates.

I'm booked for June 7th out of Boston. :) First time on Maasdam but I have cruised on same class ships with HAL. I love the layout on the smaller mid size ships.

Can't wait for June 7th :)

Are there any recent reports from passengers on Maasdam?

I understand she was going into refit in Jan but do not remember the dates.

I'm booked for June 7th out of Boston. :) First time on Maasdam but I have cruised on same class ships with HAL. I love the layout on the smaller mid size ships.

Can't wait for June 7th :)

She just returned from dry dock and left on her first post dry dock cruise on Jan. 27th. I did not see that anyone was planning a "live from...." thread so we'll have to wait for that cruise (a 10 day?) to complete to hear anything.

Inlady1 will be on Maasdam's next cruise so there should certainly be a report then.

Roy

I think Sheila is on Maasdam now, Roy, so we'll definitely hear about it. Hopefully she'll have time to do so between this and her Noordam(?) cruise that follows this one.

I think Sheila is on Maasdam now, Roy, so we'll definitely hear about it. Hopefully she'll have time to do so between this and her Noordam(?) cruise that follows this one.

^^ You are right. :)

Sorry about the order. Rich, I hope you enjoy the Enchantment. It was based in Baltimore for several years and I have fond memories of cruising on her without the stress of getting to the embarkation port.

Roy

Sorry about the order. Rich, I hope you enjoy the Enchantment. It was based in Baltimore for several years and I have fond memories of cruising on her without the stress of getting to the embarkation port.

Roy

No sweat, Roy! PC is under an hour's drive from here so we have the same ease of travel for embarkation on Enchantment as you used to have. It's only a 3 day cruise but it's DWs father's 75th BD and we are expecting a good size contingent of family on board, so that will be fun. Thanks for the wishes!

Edited by 0bnxshs

We will be on her at the end of March and we will certainly be reporting in as well so you should have several reports by then :D We loved the ship last time and only expect her to be in better shape after the dry dock:D

The Maasdam is a fine ship, and our personal favorite. We have taken over 25 Hal cruises with twelve of them on the Maasdam.

And we have been all over that ship, from inside staterooms to the Suites. Every experience has been wonderful.

I really thought Sheila would have posted something by now. I even checked her Maasdam role call this AM, but nothing so far. I'm guessing they're having too much fun.

We love the Maasdam. her size and crew are perfect.

Or maybe they made the same "improvements" to the Maasdam internet that they did to the Amsterdam.

Roy

I was on Maasdam in 2004. It's hard to believe that it has been 10 years since that cruise. The staff and crew treated my mom especially well. Even the CD was extra nice to her. I wish I could remember his name. Anyway, enjoy your cruise!