OCD Planner's NAVIGATOR Post Dry Dock Pictorial Review

ace1zoe2

Hello from hot, sunny Cozumel everyone!

We're having a wonderful time on the ship. I have a lot of pictures, probably 200-300 to post. We went on shore earlier to use the "free" wifi, spent $15 for a water, a pina colada & chips & queso & could never get connected.

Decided to come back to the ship & use our coupon for Diamond for 1 hour free internet. I've been trying to upload some more pictures but so far am not having any luck.

I'll keep trying & hope to post more today. Even got some pics of the medical facility when I had to make an unexpected trip there this morning. I'll tell you all about that later when I have more time to post. Nothing serious, just a minor mishap with a sharp edge of the balcony door frame last night about 10:15pm.

Once we mentioned it to the stateroom attendant he asked us to go to the medical facility to complete an incident report. Now the safety officer has to follow up with us and the maintenance supervisor has already been by to access the problem.

Ok, I'll get back to trying to upload some pics for those of you who have been eagerly awaiting them.

Cindy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Great photos Cindy!

The snow just stopped here and the sun is coming out (38 degrees). Loved to be in Cozumel right now. By the way, my wife was born in Cleburne, TX and her parents grew up there.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

subscribing

Please don't take this as any criticism of your post, just supplying information...

You can actually subscribe to a thread by going to the top of the thread and clicking on the "Thread Tools" drop down and selecting "Subscribe to this thread." If you get tired of one you're subscribed to, you can unsubscribe the same way.

Here's a couple of pictures of the virtual balcony.... having problems getting the video uploaded. My friends room is facing the port side, so that is what you will be seeing;

image_zps364ad374.jpg

image_zpsddf17d30.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It looks great.

Please don't take this as any criticism of your post, just supplying information...

You can actually subscribe to a thread by going to the top of the thread and clicking on the "Thread Tools" drop down and selecting "Subscribe to this thread." If you get tired of one you're subscribed to, you can unsubscribe the same way.

Actually it has not been working for me this evening. It kept jumping down to the bottom of the page. Now I'm subscribed!

Thank you for this thread! Watched the video from Channel 11 in Houston, Saw Pete and Marilyn! Hoping you are not injured to badly, not good for a birthday girl!

Actually it has not been working for me this evening. It kept jumping down to the bottom of the page. Now I'm subscribed!

Thank you for this thread! Watched the video from Channel 11 in Houston, Saw Pete and Marilyn! Hoping you are not injured to badly, not good for a birthday girl!

"Subscribe to this thread" actually moved to the bottom of the page...that's why it took you there. It took me a bit to catch it there too...it's a fast switch. ;)

I'm still a little confused by the layout. When you're in the gym on a treadmil (deck 11, I believe), can you still look out over the ship and ocean, or are the new rooms now blocking the view? I think the new rooms are above the gym and spa, but wanted to make sure. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Another question for Ace1Zoe2, or anyone who sails NOS: If it's not too much trouble, could you find out where the Concierge Lounge is? Did they move it? In looking at the RCI floor plans it appears to be in the same place on deck 9, but I don't always trust the floor plans to be updated accurately. I hope your injury is healing and not impeding your fun!!

Edited by mwarzecha

I'm still a little confused by the layout. When you're in the gym on a treadmil (deck 11, I believe), can you still look out over the ship and ocean, or are the new rooms now blocking the view? I think the new rooms are above the gym and spa, but wanted to make sure. Thanks!

The new rooms are above the gym, but the view forward from the gym on the Voyager Class ships is mostly obstructed by the bridge viewing area.

The new rooms are above the gym, but the view forward from the gym on the Voyager Class ships is mostly obstructed by the bridge viewing area.

Thanks! You're saying that the view from the gym is unchanged, right, littlesteelo? I do recall it being somewhat obstructed, but you could see out if you were on a machine to the side. Really, I was just hoping they didn't totally close the gym in with no windows at all. Thanks again.

Another question for Ace1Zoe2, or anyone who sails NOS: If it's not too much trouble, could you find out where the Concierge Lounge is? Did they move it? In looking at the RCI floor plans it appears to be in the same place on deck 9, but I don't always trust the floor plans to be updated accurately. I hope your injury is healing and not impeding your fun!!

Same place. No changes. Same coffee machine. Reupholstered furniture.

Thanks! You're saying that the view from the gym is unchanged, right, littlesteelo? I do recall it being somewhat obstructed, but you could see out if you were on a machine to the side. Really, I was just hoping they didn't totally close the gym in with no windows at all. Thanks again.

Yes the view has been unchanged. It is the spa on the deck above which has lost windows.

Since the dungeon doesn't exist anymore, Is there a nightclub anywhere else on the ship?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Viking crown lounge is now the disco.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Cindy, thanks for all your efforts so far! I bet you're having a wonderful time on the Navigator. From the photo of the VB cabin, it looks like they've changed the color scheme of the sofa to that deep royal blue (from teal). Sort of like the upholstery you see on the Brilliance of the Seas. I wonder if all the cabins have newly upholstered furniture in royal blue or only the new ones?

Cindy, thanks for all your efforts so far! I bet you're having a wonderful time on the Navigator. From the photo of the VB cabin, it looks like they've changed the color scheme of the sofa to that deep royal blue (from teal). Sort of like the upholstery you see on the Brilliance of the Seas. I wonder if all the cabins have newly upholstered furniture in royal blue or only the new ones?

According to our friend and crew member on the NOS, all the upholstered furniture has been changed to the new color.