OCD Planner's NAVIGATOR Post Dry Dock Pictorial Review

ace1zoe2

OMG! There's a gym on the ship! :eek:

What's a gym?:rolleyes:

:)LIKE:)

Ok.. I do admit I know about the gym... I actually make it a point to walk through the gym on every cruise!! Just so I can say.. Oh yea... I went to the gym!!! A cruising tradition since my first cruise!! Happy Happy!!

Patiently waiting for pictures!!!

"Subscribe to this thread" actually moved to the bottom of the page...that's why it took you there. It took me a bit to catch it there too...it's a fast switch. ;)

Glad you were able to find it there! When it took me to the bottom, it gave me different forum options and subscribe does not come up. I have tried it from 2 computers now.. Just sayin...:cool:

Glad you were able to find it there! When it took me to the bottom, it gave me different forum options and subscribe does not come up. I have tried it from 2 computers now.. Just sayin...:cool:

I can't believe that I am the only one that has "Thread Tools" And "Display Modes" at the bottom of the page, on the left. :D

I have a strange questions. Are the pools on this ship freshwater or salt water. We have been on several RC ships and have experienced both. On our last cruise on Allure, one pool was fresh and one salt. I prefer the freshwater so it doesn't burn my eyes. :)

I can't believe that I am the only one that has "Thread Tools" And "Display Modes" at the bottom of the page, on the left. :D

I have it the same way also

Maybe it is a California thing:rolleyes:

I have it the same way also

Maybe it is a California thing:rolleyes:

I have had it today as well. It was intermittent, but I think they had trouble with the indexes and searching broke. I think that is still broke but they gave menu items back to me. Was pretty sure it wasn't my end as I tried 3 different computers will different browsers.......IE, Firefox, and Safari. Hope they get Humpty put back together soon! ;)

Looks like it might be a foggy morning in Galveston, so we might all be waiting longer for pictures. :(

I just heard that on the news.:( I looked on Vessel Finder, and both the Navigator and the Magic are in range. Magic looks like she's got the pedal to the metal...she's about 100 KM ahead of the Navigator right now.

Fingers crossed they make it in OK in the morning.

Sadly, we are headed back to Galveston.... vacation is almost over :(

I have a TON of pictures menus, cruise compasses an more to post once we are back home.

We've had a grand time. Overall an excellent cruise; There were a few snafus as well as som "wows"... will post about all once we are home and internet is FREE again!

Stay tuned....

Cindy

Sadly, we are headed back to Galveston.... vacation is almost over :(

I have a TON of pictures menus, cruise compasses an more to post once we are back home.

We've had a grand time. Overall an excellent cruise; There were a few snafus as well as som "wows"... will post about all once we are home and internet is FREE again!

Stay tuned....

Cindy

Anxiously awaiting everything you will be posting! I will be on her in 2 weeks :)

Yeah, they are going to get a few extra hours on-board and the next cruise is going to probably be late depending on their turnaround time. Guess its that time of year - hopefully the weather improves over the next 3 weeks. Sailing March 2 - 21 days and counting. Waiting patiently :p for pictures.