Aqua Spa Café

MsSoCalCruiser

I'm trying to find out some information on the Aqua Spa Café on the Century. Is there a fee for the café? It would be nice to have some healthy options.

Does anyone have any menus or photos that they would be willing to share? Also, is the café open on embarkation day?

Thank you all in advance.

There is a fee for some items. I went for breakfast while on the Equinox and after placing my order I was asked for my card as there was a $5 fee for the yogurt and granola that I had ordered. I declined and went to the oceanview where yogurt and granola was available at no extra charge. It was not clearly marked what items carried a fee and what items didn't.

Edited by lovemylab

There is a fee for some items. I went for breakfast while on the Equinox and after placing my order I was asked for my card as there was a $5 fee for the yogurt and granola that I had ordered. I declined and went to the oceanview where yogurt and granola was available at no extra charge. It was not clearly marked what items carried a fee and what items didn't.

Thank you for the heads-up. Do you happen to remember what type of item it was? I will be sure to let my friends know that there is an extra charge on some items.

They are now offering some wonderful looking smoothies at Aqua Spa that can be made according to what you want in them and I believe they have a charge of $6. I haven't been on Century for a long time but I loved the Aqua Spa cafe on there as it is a separate little room unlike all of the other ships. You can get plenty of food there at no charge. They have changed the hot entrees (special order and free) at lunchtime. They are still good but not as big. We all loved that big piece of grilled salmon that they used to have. . I would still ask for some and see what happens.

I had the premium bev pack and the yogurt Sundaes and smoothies were included.

The yogurt sundaes look better than they are. Not worth the $5 that they are charging. The smoothies are listed on the menu and and I think show a charge.

When in doubt ask if there is a charge.

In the morning they offer, cereal, granola, muesli, oatmeal, and etc along with a few hot items with no charge. We ate there a few times instead of in Blu for breakfast for a change of scenery, convienance, and variety.

🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅🍸🍻

They are now offering some wonderful looking smoothies at Aqua Spa that can be made according to what you want in them and I believe they have a charge of $6. I haven't been on Century for a long time but I loved the Aqua Spa cafe on there as it is a separate little room unlike all of the other ships. You can get plenty of food there at no charge. They have changed the hot entrees (special order and free) at lunchtime. They are still good but not as big. We all loved that big piece of grilled salmon that they used to have. . I would still ask for some and see what happens.

Thank you . This sounds wonderful. My friend loves grilled salmon so she will be very happy.

I had the premium bev pack and the yogurt Sundaes and smoothies were included.

The yogurt sundaes look better than they are. Not worth the $5 that they are charging. The smoothies are listed on the menu and and I think show a charge.

When in doubt ask if there is a charge.

In the morning they offer, cereal, granola, muesli, oatmeal, and etc along with a few hot items with no charge. We ate there a few times instead of in Blu for breakfast for a change of scenery, convienance, and variety.

🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅🍸🍻

That sounds like a nice menu for breakfast, thank you.

I'm going to guess that it would probably be a quiet location. Do you know if you're able to see the ocean from the café?

The café is forward on the ship on the same deck as the buffet . There are large windows on one side.

the menu rotates every 3 days, so on one day there is salmon and it is very good!!

Basically if you can reach the food item yourself there is no charge.

There are sample yogurt parfaits on the top . They are made for each person and there is a price marked on them.

There is a posted menu and the offerings with a cost have a price by them

If you are unsure then just ask first.

We were on the ship last month and ate there often

I was just on CENTURY and ate lunch here quite often. I will tell you

my experience. There are no grilled hot items but personally, I had

no trouble finding food for lunch:).....one of my favorites is the chicken

salad...made with yogart, rather than mayo. .......it was delicious:D

They also had shrimp and some fish.....there was usually 3 large

bowls of greens...sometimes spring mix, spinach and romaine...or another

choice......with different items.....tomatoes, cucumbers, cheeses, broccoli,

etc...etc.....there was also deviled eggs.....

All of these items were no extra charge. The smoothies and yogart

sundaes were for a fee.

Sometimes I would take a spring mix and put shrimp and the chicken

salad and put those on top of the greens.....I loved it:D

They also have marinated fruit..no extra charge and really good too.

Edited by Lois R

Canyon Ranch is renowned for their wonderful cuisine. It is not typical spa/prison food. I am assuming they will be re"branding" the spa cafe to align with their brand. There is no mention of the Aqua Spa cafe on the Celebrity website, at least, not today.

Hi, every ship has the Aqua Spa Cafe. Not sure what is listed on the website but each ship has one (well, except for Xpedition).

I was just on CENTURY and ate lunch here quite often. I will tell you

my experience. There are no grilled hot items but personally, I had

no trouble finding food for lunch:).....one of my favorites is the chicken

salad...made with yogart, rather than mayo. .......it was delicious:D

They also had shrimp and some fish.....there was usually 3 large

bowls of greens...sometimes spring mix, spinach and romaine...or another

choice......with different items.....tomatoes, cucumbers, cheeses, broccoli,

etc...etc.....there was also deviled eggs.....

All of these items were no extra charge. The smoothies and yogart

sundaes were for a fee.

Sometimes I would take a spring mix and put shrimp and the chicken

salad and put those on top of the greens.....I loved it:D

They also have marinated fruit..no extra charge and really good too.

Did they still have feta and watermelon salad? Do they have sandwiches?

Did they still have feta and watermelon salad? Do they have sandwiches?

Oh....I love that watermelon/feta combo! But I didn't see any on the

days I was there. And I have never seen sandwiches in there (ever).

Ah darn. But no biggie, easy dish to make at home. Just not going to cut those little squares.

I see you are going on Equinox. Maybe they will have it on there.:)

Not sure every ship has the same Aqua Spa Cafe items.