Cirque Dreams & Dinner

Mac9624

I think that the show is well worth the upcharge. We have been on the Epic twice now and have gone to the Cirque Dreams Dinner Show both times. We thoroughly enjoyed the show. I do not think that you will ever get a chance to see such talented performers/athletes up close like you will at this show. They are incredible!!

Also the filet that I had was super tender and the coconut shrimp were delicious

Loved the show, and was expecting to go out for dinner after the show after reading so many poor reviews about the meal. But everyone in our group of 12 enjoyed the meal. The meat was delicious!

Would do it again if I sailed the epic again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Definitely go!

The meal was great and the performers were AMAZING!

There was so much going on, and the talent was so awesome, we really had a fun night!

I'm looking forward to going again on my next EPIC cruise.

People that say they didn't like it must not have known what they were buying tickets for, as it is exactly what you want it to be -- and AT SEA!

GO!

:)

I also just returned from the Epic. The show was incredible, we did sit in the premium seating above the stage. I didn't care for the food, at all. My boyfriend, who eats anything (even my cooking), took a few bites of each item and ordered room service later. We both agreed that we would have paid the same amount for the show and some popcorn or cotton candy.

has anyone been to this dinner show on the Epic and would you say it was worth the upcharge?

This show is the best show we have seen on a cruise. Pay for the premium seats and get in line early.

We saw the show Feb 22 and it was great. Just had standard seats. Food was good but a little small -- helped me save enough room to get a crepe at the buffet after the show (YUM). It was a lot of fun. DH really enjoyed it. We would go again.

Food is sub-par. Show is good. If you pay know that you are paying extra for a show (that should be complimentary) and not good food.

We thought the exact opposite! Loved the food. We were tired of the show after the first hour. Glad we did it but don't feel the need to do it again.

I thought the show was an amazing display of various talent and would highly recommend it. I actually liked it more than the one on the Breakaway.

I liked the music as well. Note, that you could do one of two things as the emphasis is not on the food. If you have a late seating, maybe go to the buffet a few hours earlier or even O Shennans and have a light meal.

Or, if you have an early seating you could always grab something perhaps even in one of the MDR's later.