Johnny Rockets

We are sailing on The Navigator out of Galveston and I would like to know what the fee includes at Johnny Rockets, I know that milkshakes and beverages are extra but what the food. Thank You in advance.

burgers and sandwiches, endless fries and o rings and desserts are included. all you can eat

Edited by ryano

I just had the oreo sundae a couple weeks ago on Adventure. Still my favorite!!

Does Johnny Rockets still have the sundae with the oreo cookies and hot fudge? I haven't seen it listed on a menu for awhile. That was my absolute favorite!

19655_257671711274_3244847_n.jpg?lvh=1

I just had the oreo sundae a couple weeks ago on Adventure. Still my favorite!!

Mine as well! Definitely worth the price of admission. BTW, while it's all you can eat if you dine in, if you get food to go you are limited to one sandwich, one order of fries/onion rings and one dessert for the same cover charge. Obviously to keep people from paying one cover and feeding the whole family.

Does Johnny Rockets still have the sundae with the oreo cookies and hot fudge? I haven't seen it listed on a menu for awhile. That was my absolute favorite!

19655_257671711274_3244847_n.jpg?lvh=1

i had it on the Allure in May 2013 and the oasis in feb 2012.. and so on I always get that too :D I hope its still there for my next cruise

Edited by trev71

So sundaes are included but shakes are extra?

From a practical standpoint, it does seem silly, but from RCI's logic, a shake is a beverage, a sundae is a food item. The $4.95 charge covers all the food you can eat, but no beverages... thus you can get the sundae with your meal, but a shake will probably cost an additional $5.

Do you know if you have to pay for an infant? He eats a little off our plates but wouldn't eat much

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

If he's eating off your plate he's not exactly an infant. Anyway, technically yes but likely he wouldn't be charged.

That ice cream looks delicious. I may have to make a trip to Johnny Rocket's just for that when we're on Freedom of the Seas.

Does anyone know if they have a veggie burger? Just curious :)

Yes, I'm 99% sure they do. You can google the menu!

You can even get cherry or vanilla coke! No extra charge with the soda package.

Good to know they serve their vanilla cokes on the ships; I was wondering if they did. I may have to get the soda package just for that! ;)

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk