Johnny Rockets

OK, lets see if I'm right.

We are going on the FOTS in April. If we eat at Johnny Rockets, we can get all you want to eat for $4.95, but that does not include any drinks, other than water, is that correct?

From a practical standpoint, it does seem silly, but from RCI's logic, a shake is a beverage, a sundae is a food item. The $4.95 charge covers all the food you can eat, but no beverages... thus you can get the sundae with your meal, but a shake will probably cost an additional $5.

Hmmm, can you ask for your sundae to be put in a blender and served in a glass?

Good to know they serve their vanilla cokes on the ships; I was wondering if they did. I may have to get the soda package just for that! ;)

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk

No need to get a whole package, you can buy just one. I very rarely drink soda but do indulge in a vanilla coke at JR's.

No need to get a whole package, you can buy just one. I very rarely drink soda but do indulge in a vanilla coke at JR's.

I think by the wink on the end of his comment I think they're suggesting they might be planning on more than just the one :D

Oh my, thank you for all the suggestions at Johnny Rockets. As I said, I have never been to one of their places before, so for $$4.95, it sounds like a good deal. I'm not one of those people who eat a lot, but I do want to try it out. :)

All your food is included (fries, onion rings...). I have to say I just returned from the Indy and went to Johnny Rockets and the burger was terrible. Dry and resembled a hockey puck.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

We love Johnny Rockets! And you can't beat the price! We managed to get to one when we went to Florida, and it cost us $80 to eat as a family and it wasn't AYCE! Definitely a bargain to eat on board, and something we do more than once!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do all of the Johhny Rockets have a Happy Hour? On the Oasis it was 1/2 price from 6-9pm (or something close to that). This is a good option for those who only want a select item or are light eaters.

Someone posted that they had been at Johnny Rockets recently, and their food wasn't that good. I have never eaten there before, so I'll have to check it out for myself. :) If I don't care for it, I don't have to go back, right?

So if you have a drink package, milkshakes are not included ? How much are the shakes if you buy one ?

Correct, milkshakes not included in any of the unlimited drink packages. I believe the milkshakes were around $4.

Do they still have the BOGO milkshake coupons in the C&A booklets? We are platinum if that makes any difference.

Yes, those are still there, even in the electronic versions of the coupons. All levels of C&A have the coupon.

Edited by clarea

Yes, those are still there, even in the electronic versions of the coupons. All levels of C&A have the coupon.

Thanks for the quick reply. Haven't cruised in 5 years when there were coupons. So every coupon is now on your sea pass card?

All your food is included (fries, onion rings...). I have to say I just returned from the Indy and went to Johnny Rockets and the burger was terrible. Dry and resembled a hockey puck.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

They make the burgers fresh and you can actually see them cooking them if you sit at the counter as we did so they are not pre made and sitting under heat lamps. If you got a dry hockey puck looking burger than you should have sent it back! They are not the same little thin burgers that they serve in the Windjammer!

Thanks for the quick reply. Haven't cruised in 5 years when there were coupons. So every coupon is now on your sea pass card?

I believe all the ships have gone to electronic coupons now. You will receive a list of your coupons on a letter in your stateroom. Also, if you forget the list, you can go to any bar and ask them to print out your remaining coupons.