2015 TA schedule

dcruisers

As we are interested in a transatlantic next fall, we were looking forward to Celebrity's schedule coming out. I think I saw on CC that it would be March 11. Haven't seen any itineraries yet. Any idea when they will release them?

We are looking at Sept- Nov. 2015.

As we are interested in a transatlantic next fall, we were looking forward to Celebrity's schedule coming out. I think I saw on CC that it would be March 11. Haven't seen any itineraries yet. Any idea when they will release them?

I called and booked today. Here are the Fall West bounds:

Fall of 2015:

Silhouette: 31 Oct -- Rome, Livorno, Toulon, Barcelona, Palma, Canary Islands, Ft. Lauderdale

Reflection: 23 Oct - Rome, Azores (I think), St. Kitts, St. Maaretn, Labadee, Miami

Equinox: 27 Oct - Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, two Canary Islands, Ft. Lauderdale

Eclipse: 1 Nov - Southampton, NYC (overnight), Bermuda (overnight), Cape Canaveral, Miami

Constellation: 4 Nov -- Rome, Livorno, Cartagena, Morocco, Canary Islands, Ft. Lauderdale.

Hi Dccruisers,

I posted them earlier this morning, in the Deployment thread : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1996382&page=7 . They are currently open exclusively to Captains Club members, and should open to the general public in about 5 days. Hope this helps !

Edited by Host Andy

Fall of 2015:

Silhouette: 31 Oct -- Rome, Livorno, Toulon, Barcelona, Palma, Canary Islands, Ft. Lauderdale

Reflection: 23 Oct - Rome, Azores (I think), St. Kitts, St. Maaretn, Labadee, Miami

Equinox: 27 Oct - Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, two Canary Islands, Ft. Lauderdale

Eclipse: 1 Nov - Southampton, NYC (overnight), Bermuda (overnight), Cape Canaveral, Miami

Constellation: 4 Nov -- Rome, Livorno, Cartagena, Morocco, Canary Islands, Ft. Lauderdale.

almost the same as this year ?

Which one did you pick ?

I booked this morning Silhouette 10/31/15- got AQ on the mid hump.

;) They are almost the same as this year. Only prices for Equinox - April, 2014 is half of the price of April, 2015.

WOW! what a difference the year makes. I hope they will come down.

almost the same as this year ?

Which one did you pick ?

I booked Silhouette again. I'm also looking at Silhouette Eastbound, but will decide and book it while on Connie next month if we decide. You get a better deal (OBC) booking while on a cruise than booking now, except now you get great cabin assignment.

Anyone have list of ports for April TA , I did not see them in the other thread

Call Celebrity and they will give you all the itineraries. I know that Silhouette is doing 19 April 14-night Ft. Lauderdale/Lisbon/Le Havre/Zeebrugge/Amsterdam. I'm looking at that too.

Wine-O: Looks like our paths may cross again. I think we're going to do the Silhouette next fall as well. We met on the Millie wine cruise a couple of years ago. I actually thought our paths were going to cross on the Summit, but we're doing the 10/19 repo.

I'm sure I'll be talking to you on the roll call!

Lisa

I booked Silhouette again. I'm also looking at Silhouette Eastbound, but will decide and book it while on Connie next month if we decide. You get a better deal (OBC) booking while on a cruise than booking now, except now you get great cabin assignment.

Hi wine-o. We met on the inaugural Silhouette trans. We booked this one too. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Jerry

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I've been telling my husband that we need to start looking at our next cruise options, as we'll be on the Silhouette in May 2014 and I'd like to book on board.

This thread has me thinking...

I've always wanted to do a TA back to the US since I dread the flight home.

Liking the Silhouette, Reflection and Equinox here lol.

Can you tell I'm an S class kinda girl? :-)

Man, decisions decisions. I was going to stay in the US and do something more local but...this board is a bad influence.

Call Celebrity and they will give you all the itineraries. I know that Silhouette is doing 19 April 14-night Ft. Lauderdale/Lisbon/Le Havre/Zeebrugge/Amsterdam. I'm looking at that too.

We were very close to join you on the Conny this year , but I am on the Sil instead need to go someplace warm after this winter

Got inside for $599 with $200 obc and got than upgrade to an Oceanview

But will looking at the Sil TA next April

Ariawoman: Since you don't get a big "booking onboard" bonus for TAs, you might want to consider booking sooner & taking advantage of the early booking bonus in case prices go up...Just a thought.

Very small OBC's to book the TA's now for 2015. Always thought you get a better OBC if you book on board. Your point is very valid that the price could increase before we cruise in May 2014. What has your been your experience? Are the early releases usually the lowest prices for the cruise not counting after final payment price? Not sure what to do? Would appreciate any advice from you more experienced Celebrity cruisers, thanks.

Ariawoman: Since you don't get a big "booking onboard" bonus for TAs, you might want to consider booking sooner & taking advantage of the early booking bonus in case prices go up...Just a thought.

You're right, TAs are a totally different animal. I often forget that. I'll have to look at my info at home that mentions what TAs get when you book on board and compare it to the current CC offering.

Sad that TAs are never eligible for PYP/123 lol

You're right, TAs are a totally different animal. I often forget that. I'll have to look at my info at home that mentions what TAs get when you book on board and compare it to the current CC offering.

Sad that TAs are never eligible for PYP/123 lol

Would love to find out what the OBC would be for our TA if we book on board on our May 2014 cruise. Looking forward to meeting you at the Sail Away in Venice:)

Fall of 2015:

Thank you for taking the time to post the intineraries!! Now to decide ..., decisions, decisions !

And thanks to all of you for such great info. We have done lots of cruising but never a TA. I am finding out that they are very popular! - actually I am surprised ..., we love sea days ..., didn't realize so many others do to!

Edited by dcruisers

For booking TAs onboard:

50, 75, 100, 200, 300

Inside; OV; Balcony; CC, Aqua, Sky Suites, etc.; Other Suites

Really appreciate you response. With the exception of the $300 for the large Suites it looks exactly like what is being quoted for the Captains World Tour Promotion. Thought you always get more OBC if you book on board?

Hi wine-o. We met on the inaugural Silhouette trans. We booked this one too. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Jerry

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi Jerry, wasn't it Solstice in 2009 where your friends with Naples, Italy, relatives brought all that great food back with them? :) Looking forward to cruising with you again.

Wine-O: Looks like our paths may cross again. I think we're going to do the Silhouette next fall as well. We met on the Millie wine cruise a couple of years ago. I actually thought our paths were going to cross on the Summit, but we're doing the 10/19 repo.

I'm sure I'll be talking to you on the roll call!

Lisa

Great, looking forward to seeing you again. I started the Roll Call for this TA today, so we will have lots of info and lots of time to exchange it. :)