Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Looks like they did not increase the pool size or depth compared to the -away class ships. Hopefully there's an improvement to SpiceH20 with a larger water feature and/or a pool at Vibe or its equivalent.

I'm already booked to go on their first Miami cruise.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

I'm hoping to sail on the maiden crossing of ESCAPE, but the one thing I notice with EPIC, BREAKAWAY, GETAWAY, and now ESCAPE is that with each newbuild, the deck space for just swimming and lounging gets smaller and smaller. In the case of ESCAPE, an entire deck of cabins was added but no more deck space. As it is, the slides, The Haven, Kids Aqua Park, and the ropes course take up a massive amount of upper deck space. Is there any left for those that just want a quiet spot by the pool to work on a tan? I was also hoping the pools would be enlarged or at least an aft pool added, but that doesn't appear to the be case. Those pools are going to be "people soup" on Caribbean cruises. I think it's already bad on the Breakaway Class from what I have seen, and it will only be worse on ESCAPE. :(

As an adult with no kids I'm still hoping the aft adults-only Spice H20 deck will be beefed up in some way.

I'm hoping to sail on the maiden crossing of ESCAPE, but the one thing I notice with EPIC, BREAKAWAY, GETAWAY, and now ESCAPE is that with each newbuild, the deck space for just swimming and lounging gets smaller and smaller. In the case of ESCAPE, an entire deck of cabins was added but no more deck space. As it is, the slides, The Haven, Kids Aqua Park, and the ropes course take up a massive amount of upper deck space. Is there any left for those that just want a quiet spot by the pool to work on a tan? I was also hoping the pools would be enlarged or at least an aft pool added, but that doesn't appear to the be case. Those pools are going to be "people soup" on Caribbean cruises. I think it's already bad on the Breakaway Class from what I have seen, and it will only be worse on ESCAPE. :(

As an adult with no kids I'm still hoping the aft adults-only Spice H20 deck will be beefed up in some way.

If they move Vibe so it overlooks the pool, hopefully there? If they add more water features to Spice H20 and/or move Vibe so you can see the pool from it that would be awesome. Oh and the Spa, separate thermal suites!!

Is there definitely going to be a Vibe? Also, is it confirmed that the Haven area (not just extra cabins) has been increased?

Yes my cc you told me Haven cabins have been increased. I am so excited to be on the escape. Anyone else booked?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Look at Deck 18. There seems to be an area there.

I really hope that's not supposed to be the only haven sundeck, it's pretty small. :( However the plans don't look complete, as the elevator banks seem to be missing as well as most of the graphics on deck 16.

Edited by Kortehgehn