"That's my room !" Valor 9201

campdaan

Valor, Conquest, Glory, and Sunshine.

It was said in the thread about the Freedom Drydock that she would get these, but when I called and asked the rep said no. Only time will tell which is true though.

John Heald mentioned yesterday that Freedom WILL be getting those cabins, but they will not be completed during the drydock. They would be finished in May and would first be "bookable" in late April.

We had 9201 on the Glory. Two differences that I can spot from your photos: The TV was on a shelf on the desk instead of on the wall (so no bumping your head), and there was a chaise lounge right by the huge floor-to-ceiling windows, which I used as my "perch" for most of the cruise. We really loved having all that space. I was afraid I would miss my balcony, but not so much.

1511240_10202271883510456_1078465479_n.jpg

We had 9201 on the Glory. Two differences that I can spot from your photos: The TV was on a shelf on the desk instead of on the wall (so no bumping your head), and there was a chaise lounge right by the huge floor-to-ceiling windows, which I used as my "perch" for most of the cruise. We really loved having all that space. I was afraid I would miss my balcony, but not so much.

1511240_10202271883510456_1078465479_n.jpg

The lounger would have been cool.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, all! Not sure if anyone is still checking this post, but my husband & I have 9201 booked on the Valor sailing 2/8/2015. Did a ton of research on this room (any pics/videos I could find) and it sounded so unique we just HAD to try it once. Love the idea of being on the Lido, plus the floor to ceiling windows and extra space. I'll pack a mini-screwdriver in case the TV mount is still loose. ;)

FYI, this room was available online when we booked. I wanted #9200 (opposite corner, all pics show an L-shaped couch) but it didn't show up as being available. I actually called Carnival, and was told it WAS technically available - but that because of the larger sofa sleeper, it would only show up as available if you were booking a party of 3. Not sure how true this is, as it seems some others have booked #9200 for only 2 people.

Stayed in Cabin 9201 on the Carnival Valor Cruise to the Southern Caribbean on April 6, 2014 and all that I can say is: "Goodness what a Cabin!!!!!!!" I was able to book it at 2:00 am in the morning in January, 2013 for a Cruise in April, 2014. Moreover, I was able to book it on-line no less. I did not tell DW about the Cruise until the next morning. She liked the Cruise itinerary; but, was somewhat skeptical about the Cabin as I later learned. Cruise time finally came and when she walked into 9201 she was also an instant believer. We did show the cabin to a few people who became instant believers. I think the category will become one of the most popular in the CCL Fleet; which means the cabin will be very hard to book. At least DW and I got to stay in it for one cruise.

Gary

I have 9200 booked on The Valor for our honeymoon! I'm not going till May 2015 but I was so excited to find this room.

Here are 2 pics of 9200...

Congrats on your Honeymoon

Valor_Feb11_002.jpg

Valor_Feb11_004.jpg

• 2 months later...

We have 9201 booked for our cruise in March..in fact, we have all but one of the scenic oceanview cabins booked on that cruise..I feel for that one cabin in the middle of all of our family fun!! I can not wait!! But I have to because it isnt until 2016!!:p Glad we sail on the Miracle and on Sunshine before 2016!

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Forums mobile app

Any trouble with it being handicap accessible?

these cabins are not HC cabins

the only negatives for the 9200 is it is a cabin for 4 people. see the vanity in the above picture-- the 4 drawers is what you get for packing space.

all the rest will need to go in the closet---which needed shelves.

you have to shut your curtains when you leave for dinner.

After we came back in the for the night-- we did what we had to do and before sleep we opened the curtains once the tv and the lights were turned off-- and fell asleep under the stara

and the long walk to the food

room was amazing.