Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

Bought two new gowns...because I loved them and they were superlight for luggage weight....

I did not pay the prices listed.....The first ones colors are sooooo pretty in real life...pics do not really do it any favors...

The second one is a Jessica Simpson gown and is amazingly ultra light weight. I tried it on for fun, loved it and had to have it....cause it is washable!! It was 52$ at Lord & Taylor yesterday, not the best deal...but good enough! and its WASHABLE!!! I know I said it twice!

BTW, I had bilateral mastectomy which allows me to wear 99% of whatever I want...without my fake boobs...these styles make it look like I have something, but its a magical illusion. hahaha

Bernadette

http://www.lordandtaylor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/lord-and-taylor/womens-apparel/wa-dresses/abstract-print-strapless-maxi-dress

http://www.lordandtaylor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/lord-and-taylor/floral-strapless-gown-0600-js3v5113--1

Edited by BratDet
add info

Wow those are great! I really love the colors of the Jessica Simpson dress...to bad only 1 size left:(. It's wonderful that you can wear them in confidence. I'm sure you'll look smashing!:)

Bought two new gowns...because I loved them and they were superlight for luggage weight....

I did not pay the prices listed.....The first ones colors are sooooo pretty in real life...pics do not really do it any favors...

The second one is a Jessica Simpson gown and is amazingly ultra light weight. I tried it on for fun, loved it and had to have it....cause it is washable!! It was 52$ at Lord & Taylor yesterday, not the best deal...but good enough! and its WASHABLE!!! I know I said it twice!

BTW, I had bilateral mastectomy which allows me to wear 99% of whatever I want...without my fake boobs...these styles make it look like I have something, but its a magical illusion. hahaha

Bernadette

http://www.lordandtaylor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/lord-and-taylor/womens-apparel/wa-dresses/abstract-print-strapless-maxi-dress

http://www.lordandtaylor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/lord-and-taylor/floral-strapless-gown-0600-js3v5113--1

Jessica Simpson gown on ebay...but in a 4....the 10 and 12 were sold...weird thing was...I wear 8's and 10's...but the 10 felt snug....just a little and since i would be eating...wanted more comfy...so when I checked a different L&T, scored the 12, and the price had dropped- cheaper than the web site.

Thanks for the compliments....it just seemed perfect for dinner in the Caribbean....

When people say they dont pack formal wear due to weight, or they pack slacks and tops...my gowns (a lot of them) are lightweight....

Even though I had a weight limit to the Med last summer, I still took a poofy gown....with a sequin bodice....cause it was a brand new ship....there's same dress on ebay right now...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adrianna-Papell-Sequin-Bodice-Ball-Gown-/281368781105?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&var=&hash=item4182e2e131

Bernadette

Hello ladies,

here are my 5 dresses from our 14-day Indpendence cruise.

Been home a week now :(

The three in the middle are formal.

Two at the sides are smart casual.

Was happier with some choices than with others :rolleyes:

Indy9.jpg

Hello ladies,

Indy9.jpg

Very cute dresses!! Hope you are going to do a review of your Independence cruise. I love reading your reviews, like your sense of humor!!:D

Hello ladies,

Indy9.jpg

Your dresses are beautiful. Each one looks great on you.

Here's a new cocktail dress I bought at Dillard's to wear on our anniversary cruise in Nov. Also got some new shoes! :D

20140709_100219_zps4a118ed0.jpg

20140709_100545_zps1e73b33c.jpg

I love this dress, I need to get to Dillard's did you get this in merrit island or melbourne? Melbourne has alot more dresses . Were cruising in October for our 35th anniversary also which was in May but got put on hold due to hubbies treatments. Hopefully we will have 2 things to celebrate. :)

Hi Ladies (and gentlemen!),

Been a long time since I've posted up here, but I've constantly lurked. Getting ready for a cruise so it's time to shop! Got a double reason to right now. On top of the cruise in a few weeks, we are having a big party this weekend. It's themed on the Hunger Games if any of you are familiar with that and the adults all dress "Capitol" so I get to find a pretty dress for the cruise formal night and something very over the top gaudy for the party! lol. Going to try to find a few more for semi formal and casual too. Hopefully I'll have something to share soon! You all look stunning by the way. ;)

Love dress picture threads! I posted some other dresses in the original thread. I wear a dress every night.

I'll post my 2 formal dresses I wore on my last cruise:

This first dress I bought new for our honeymoon. I bought it to "replace" my old beaded prom dress I was wearing on cruises. I wanted more of a classic beaded dress. (my prom one was blue beaded)

13568027493_f205929cd8.jpg

DSC06655

13568054733_e0c9b08610.jpg

fittingroom

This second dress is my homecoming dress from 2002. Just a simple black one shoulder. The back is open.

13567963145_e756d83b36.jpg

DSC05864

(don't know why I am so red, but you can see the back)

13568356884_5f2dbb472b.jpg

back

Beautiful gowns! You look stunning!

I love this dress, I need to get to Dillard's did you get this in merrit island or melbourne? Melbourne has alot more dresses . Were cruising in October for our 35th anniversary also which was in May but got put on hold due to hubbies treatments. Hopefully we will have 2 things to celebrate. :)

No, I bought it at the Dillard's in St. Pete.

Happy 35th. to you too, & hope all is well with your DH.

No, I bought it at the Dillard's in St. Pete.

Happy 35th. to you too, & hope all is well with your DH.

Thanks. I may have to plan a day trip there, I never find anything in Brevard. We're trying princess this time and i hear they dress a little nicer so i may just try a gown this time,

Thanks. I may have to plan a day trip there, I never find anything in Brevard. We're trying princess this time and i hear they dress a little nicer so i may just try a gown this time,

Good luck with your shopping. You may want to try the Dillard's at International Mall in Tampa, it's a REALLY BIG store & always has lots more. It's funny I was just over your way, my sister & Mom live in Titusville so I just got back on Sunday from a quick wk.end visit! :D

Good luck with your shopping. You may want to try the Dillard's at International Mall in Tampa, it's a REALLY BIG store & always has lots more. It's funny I was just over your way, my sister & Mom live in Titusville so I just got back on Sunday from a quick wk.end visit! :D

Lol, sounds like an overnight trip to Tampa might be in my future. Our son and his wife lives in Titusville. We're near the port in cocoa. Have you ever sailed out of Jacksonville?