Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

I love, love, love the last black Tadashi gown! What a show-stopper!

I also think the white Cache gown is sleek and sophisticated and would look lovely with your white hair.

I'm definitely taking some style notes for when I'm back in a size 6. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I had a look of the Tadashi website. OMG! All the dresses look so beautiful and the price is reasonable! Since I am not living in the States, it will be difficult for me to buy any of them without trying out the size. Can anyone tell me where I can find them in NYC? I think I will be in the US in a couple of months.

And, do they have sales? It would be good to buy a couple of dresses when they are on sales. :D

I know that Sax carries them .. not sure who else, but you should be able to google it. He has actual retail stores but they are on the West Coast and in Shanghai and Beijing.

Edited by KLLund

I know that Sax carries them .. not sure who else, but you should be able to google it. He has actual retail stores but they are on the West Coast and in Shanghai and Beijing.

I normally do not correct people, so please forgive me. It is SAKS FIFTH AVENUE.COM

I did check, and you are absolutely right. They do carry Tadashi. Wow...what beautiful gowns.:o:o:o

I was shopping today and I tried on this dress. I initially rejected it, but thinking back on it it might just work. I have never worn a white evening gown on a cruise and I am wondering about the white with my white/blonde hair .. What say you ?

http://www.cache.com/dresses/gowns/white-beaded-trim-gown

(Must do some reading, I don't remember how to post pictures other than the thumbnail you get when you attach it.. sigh)

I love Cache and have quite a few of their dresses but I haven't seen this one. I also can see why you are reconsidering, it is stunning.

I had a look of the Tadashi website. OMG! All the dresses look so beautiful and the price is reasonable! Since I am not living in the States, it will be difficult for me to buy any of them without trying out the size. Can anyone tell me where I can find them in NYC? I think I will be in the US in a couple of months.

And, do they have sales? It would be good to buy a couple of dresses when they are on sales. :D

Saks and Nordstrom's has them and sometimes Lord and Taylor will have a few but a very limited selection. Tadashi is my favorite and my collection is growing.

Saks and Nordstrom's has them and sometimes Lord and Taylor will have a few but a very limited selection. Tadashi is my favorite and my collection is growing.

I am lucky, there is a Tadashi store in South Coast Plaza. Its a bout 30 miles from here. Also, their warehouse is close to here. I usually receive my order the next day.

Yes, I do love his dresses and gowns :).

Happy Shopping

M

PS. I found the black gown online, but they did not have my size. I called the Tadashi store in South Coast. They found it. Its being ship from Shanghai store.

Edited by Porthopper101

[ATTACH]320917[/ATTACH]

I found this dress online and love it. I just can't decide what color? If I had an unlimited budget if get all of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

They are beautiful gowns. I would choose red or blue. I am too old to wear that kind of sparkle and that kind that kind of fabric :(.

M

I was shopping today and I tried on this dress. I initially rejected it, but thinking back on it it might just work. I have never worn a white evening gown on a cruise and I am wondering about the white with my white/blonde hair .. What say you ?

http://www.cache.com/dresses/gowns/white-beaded-trim-gown

(Must do some reading, I don't remember how to post pictures other than the thumbnail you get when you attach it.. sigh)

Beautiful lines and very sophisticated, you'll look great in it!

I love Cache and have quite a few of their dresses but I haven't seen this one. I also can see why you are reconsidering, it is stunning.

I love cache too! Already got my eye on a couple of new arrivals for our October cruise, just waiting for a good sale

My latest dresses.

]

Beautiful dresses as usual, Marie. It must be strange having to find less formal clothes for next year's World Voyage but I saw you have some formals ready for your return to Cunard in 2016.

Kathi