Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

Lol, sounds like an overnight trip to Tampa might be in my future. Our son and his wife lives in Titusville. We're near the port in cocoa. Have you ever sailed out of Jacksonville?

No, we've never gone out of Jacksonville. Always out of Ft. Laud. or Pt. Canaveral.

Have fun shopping. :D

Forgot, we have sailed out of Tampa a few times too!

Edited by IrishLassie

I have just bought this from Neiman Marcus online. It's Laundry by Shelli Segal, not a brand I have bought before but the fit is perfect. I got it on one of their midday special things for just $99, down from $345 plus they even shipped for free. It arrived in four days - fantastic service. apehudub.jpg

Can't wait to wear it!

What a great deal! Love the style & color! enjoy it!

I have just bought this from Neiman Marcus online. It's Laundry by Shelli Segal, not a brand I have bought before but the fit is perfect. I got it on one of their midday special things for just $99, down from $345 plus they even shipped for free. It arrived in four days - fantastic Can't wait to wear it!

I have just bought this from Neiman Marcus online. It's Laundry by Shelli Segal, not a brand I have bought before but the fit is perfect. I got it on one of their midday special things for just $99, down from $345 plus they even shipped for free. It arrived in four days - fantastic service. apehudub.jpg

Can't wait to wear it!

Beautiful color! I love the one shoulder look. I was looking for something similar. [emoji106]

Can't wait to wear it!

Love the color:D...and the style is very pretty too.:)

So pretty! Believe it or not, I've never tried a one shoulder gown but I'm really liking these!:)

I just bought this one to wear for my brother's wedding. I'll wear it for formal night too in November. It looks perfect on me!

http://www.dillards.com/product/_301_-1_301_504334016?cm_mmc=Email-_-Acknowledgement_V2-_-Body-_-MerchImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't refuse a good sale. Found these four dresses, for any of the casual nights. Getting more bang for my bucks as I can wear them on the cruise in December and then again for our all inclusive in March in Mexico! I can't stand the wait!!!

<a href=dresses.jpg' alt='dresses.jpg'>

Edited by Roadtripster

I love that one shoulder look, but it just does nothing on me. Maybe next year since I have been hitting the gym with a trainer 3 days a week .. It is time to shop for September ... the fun begins.

Love all of these dresses ..the 4 that you can use for several trips are all lovely ..

I can't refuse a good sale. Found these four dresses, for any of the casual nights. Getting more bang for my bucks as I can wear them on the cruise in December and then again for our all inclusive in March in Mexico! I can't stand the wait!!!

LOVE the red one. Looks easy to pack and easy to wear. Perfect.

Thanks for the kind words everyone :)

A review is indeed coming soon!

Sinny, I'm really looking forward to your review. Been checking the Royal board for it. For once I have visited most of the places you will have visited most of the places your Indy cruise visited so be nice to compare experience against your review as have always enjoyed your port detail.

Love the red dress! Where did you get it?

Love dress picture threads! I posted some other dresses in the original thread. I wear a dress every night.

I'll post my 2 formal dresses I wore on my last cruise:

This first dress I bought new for our honeymoon. I bought it to "replace" my old beaded prom dress I was wearing on cruises. I wanted more of a classic beaded dress. (my prom one was blue beaded)

13568027493_f205929cd8.jpg

DSC06655

13568054733_e0c9b08610.jpg

fittingroom

This second dress is my homecoming dress from 2002. Just a simple black one shoulder. The back is open.

13567963145_e756d83b36.jpg

DSC05864

(don't know why I am so red, but you can see the back)

13568356884_5f2dbb472b.jpg

back

Love your dresses! Great choices!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Can't wait to wear it!

Beautiful color blue!

Your dress looks beautiful! Love the color, wished that the pic was a bit larger:)

Thanks! Not sure why it post that size? ImageUploadedByForums1406395858.743168.jpg.baca6d918b0f08dc98bb7f82bb9c35dd.jpg

Maybe this is better. I love the style it's a mermaid, I didn't like it on the hanger but loved it on!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I just bought this dress to wear for formal night next week! Betsy Adam on sale for $32!!!

$T2eC16J,!)0E9s37F,GdBRLT9Pp1qw~~60_57.JPG

Hi Amy, your dress is absolutely beautiful:)