Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

Thank you ladies. Since we will be going 180 days cruise I will need a lot dresses :D. I am having shopping.

Marie

So jealous!! On my bucket list. I think I would love to retire on a cruise ship!

Kim

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I know you don't have formal nights but are there any theme nights?

Hi Kathi,

There is no formal or theme night. However, we will have 14 ports in South Africa. I am thinking about taking this:

8745966389_94f0d14746_b.jpg

We also have 25 ports in Asia. I will buy some things looks Asian and will ask my tailor to make some outfits for me. She made this for me two years ago.

14836590266_22f31186cd_b.jpg

We are going to book 2016 world cruise with Cunard. If I see a gown I like I will buy it. I am a bit busy now. But I do plan to organize my closets soon :)

This is my newest gown. Got it from Saks.

14856231652_b87f2f0de3_o.jpg

Hope you are doing well.

Marie

Gorgeous dress, Kathy. If I don't meet you before formal night, I will know you when I see your dress! How many formal nights do you have on your cruise? We have three, and I was wondering if we would have one or two before Hong Kong.

My itinerary says 2 :)

Marie,

I just love your gowns. Your outfit to wear in South Africa is beautiful as is your Asian gown. Your new gown is so pretty. On the model the gown seems long. Is this the suggested length that gowns should be worn now? It looks like it would flow nicely when walking.

I am lucky, there is a Tadashi store in South Coast Plaza. Its a bout 30 miles from here. Also, their warehouse is close to here. I usually receive my order the next day.

Yes, I do love his dresses and gowns :).

Happy Shopping

M

PS. I found the black gown online, but they did not have my size. I called the Tadashi store in South Coast. They found it. Its being ship from Shanghai store.

Happy for you; I am still looking!

Have any of you tried the website Venus.com? Lots of great buys, free shipping over $75, easy returns. Bought several dresses from them. Great quality

Sent from my iPhone using Forums