Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

Hello ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well. I am not going to post the pictures from our last cruise, they were awful. I paid $600.00 for unlimited pictures, but when I upload them to my computer there were only a dozen pictures in the CD, and they were so bad I threw them in the trash. My husband said to call Holland America, I said forget it; what can they do? We will be on the same ship for 67 days in 2017. We will be taking our own picture.

Anyway, I usually prefer form fitting dresses, but I went to Diane Von Furstenberg store over the weekend and found these dresses. I love them! They look much better on me than the hanger :D.

22783105700_45043ccd8c_z.jpg

22578967749_23d173560e_z.jpg

22982261031_61f14f9d97_z.jpg

22783106560_c4efd31958_z.jpg

Here is the link incase you want to shop:

http://www.dvf.com/dresses/

Happy shopping

M

Edited by Porthopper101

Hello ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well. I am not going to post the pictures from our last cruise, they were awful. I paid $600.00 for unlimited pictures, but when I upload them to my computer there were only a dozen pictures in the CD, and they were so bad I threw them in the trash. My husband said to call Holland America, I said forget it; what can they do? We will be on the same ship for 67 days in 2017. We will be taking our own picture.

Anyway, I usually prefer form fitting dresses, but I went to Diane Vin Furstenberg store over the weekend and found these dresses. I love them! They look much better on me than the hanger :D.

Happy shopping

M

What darling dresses!

I would at least ask HAL to give you a credit of some kind. They've probably still got the pictures in inventory, and the ship's photo manager can review them. Good luck.

Wonderful new dresses Marie :-)

This is one that I had dave order for me as a casual dress for the cruise in January :-) ..... I love maxi dresses and I love colour!

I could not get the pic to upload so here is the link :-) .. I had to add spaces to the link below as it will not stay in the correct form

www . Sammy Dress . com / product2095950.html

:)

Edited by cat_in_cda

I have been loving all the dress pictures on here for quite some time now. However, posting my own photos has been a bit of a challenge (until now).

Here are some of my formal night photos.

ImageUploadedByForums1447425062.332288.jpg.6053e6139975be0a201938063da56158.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1447425079.517552.jpg.72ea6620103d4619afde5073e9d60bb6.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1447425124.636167.jpg.9d20554dacaea90e0cb595fcfd9f07fd.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1447425213.157472.jpg.693cb3831a7f7c67fec814e84d422e27.jpg

I am looking forward to wearing this one next cruise...

ImageUploadedByForums1447425257.945492.jpg.382f49e4351f33ef86df623cd25b3d85.jpg

Edited by bbeltmom

Hello ladies,

Anyway, I usually prefer form fitting dresses, but I went to Diane Von Furstenberg store over the weekend and found these dresses. I love them! They look much better on me than the hanger :D.

Happy shopping

M

Lovely dresses Marie, I'm sure you will look beautiful in all of them! Sorry to hear about your pictures from your last cruise, was looking forward to seeing them. As others have said, I would definitely say something to Holland and demand a credit.

Take care,

Cathy

I have been loving all the dress pictures on here for quite some time now. However, posting my own photos has been a bit of a challenge (until now).

Here are some of my formal night photos.

[ATTACH]368486[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]368487[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]368488[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]368489[/ATTACH]

I am looking forward to wearing this one next cruise...

[ATTACH]368490[/ATTACH]

All lovely dresses that look great on you!

Cathy

Hello ladies,

Happy shopping

M

Wow those are nice but yikes $

These are the dresses I plan to wear on mine:

cn9951201.jpg

&

lc146_pinkfloral_l.jpg

I also have these dresses, that need proper petticoats, but theyre currently in the process of being moved, so cant be worn :(

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a9/8c/2d/a98c2d261befad8f0487583f6cf186de.jpg

https://ladyvlondon.com/images/P/lady%20v%20spring-110-Edit%20CROP.jpg

If anyone is looking for something unique for their cruise dresses, have you tried eShakti? My referal code gets you $40 off your first order

https://www.talkable.com/x/jRNhAZ

My mother just ordered this for our cruise next week:

tumblr_nx96rhLYNm1t1t062o1_540.jpg

http://www.eshakti.com/productdetail.aspx?productid=CL0034904

I like these dresses a lot. Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for sharing, ladies!

I've followed all three parts of this thread and loved it! It's always great to see what others are wearing. My next cruise is on the Celebrity Silhouette, departing in 2 days! So excited. And I, for one, love dressing up so I have dresses for every night of the 7-day cruise. Will update with pictures once I return.

Thanks for sharing, ladies!

I've followed all three parts of this thread and loved it! It's always great to see what others are wearing. My next cruise is on the Celebrity Silhouette, departing in 2 days! So excited. And I, for one, love dressing up so I have dresses for every night of the 7-day cruise. Will update with pictures once I return.

Enjoy your cruise. Will be looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Hi ladies' date=' Hope everyone is doing well and having a wonderful day.

Joyce contacted me and told me that you wonderul ladies had "missed me"! How sweet is that? And it helped make my day brighter. Thank you.

I haven't been on much lately due to several things, and since I feel as though the ladies on CC are a tight group. I will share with you.

My little 86 year old mother was in the hopsital...She tried to get up one morning to go to the bathroom. They were not watching her and she fell and broke her arm, her rib and worst of all she broke her neck.

She has been in very serious condition since. She has a cast on her arm and a halo on her head. Then they had to give her a tracheostomy and she was put on a ventilator.

I have been to Nashville twice in the last few weeks and last night she asked where I was. So I will probably try to go again very soon. I'm just a little worn out with travel and work, so I haven't been on here much.

I know so many of you are like family so may I ask for Prayers for healing for my Momma and prayers for strength and courage for my Daddy. They had their 68th wedding anniversary last week...so he is having a really hard time with this.

Whatever the outcome, I know that my momma is in the best of care...We want her well and to be able to come home....I doubt that is in her future, but we also know that her heavenly home will be so much better than her earthly home.

So sorry to have started your days post such a weary story, so forigve me.

On a good note, I'm looking forward to a day at the beach tomorrow. :) Thanks again, and everyone have a blessed day! :)[/quote']

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Saying prayers for your momma and daddy and for you as well. May God be with you all.

I like these dresses a lot. Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you!!

Our cruise was amazing... We missed the first formal night, but omg everyone looked amazing. The gowns, the tuxes it was just jaw dropping and reminded me so much of prom...

For our next cruise, I hope to have something much, much more formal to wear on board

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday season and that you are ready for a Very merrry and Blessed Christmas.

I've been away so long as it seems I just don't have much time with work and all....but I wanted each of you ladies to know that I think about you often and how much I have always enjoyed our closeness on the fashion board.

I just came back from another trip to Nashville, and so glad to report that my little mother opened her eyes and smiled at me as soon as I walked into her room. She held my hand all afternoon, and wouldn't let go. The next two days, she didn't wake up while I was there, but at least I know that she knew I was there and just seeing her smile will be the most precious memory of her that I will cherish my entire life.

Thank you all for your prayers these many months.

Looking forward to our cruise next month and I did buy a new blue gown to wear one evening. I love that it is simple and has a rather old fashion look to it. As a matter of fact I like it so much that I ordered a red one for the Valentine ball this year. Just need to take it and have t hemmed a little. I bought it to wear with really high heels, but with the heel spurs right now, I will have to go with about a 2 inch inch heel :(.....you can't see them anyway, so I will just be an inch shorter! :)

Everyone please take care, if you are traveling in the near future, have a safe journey and a wonderful time. Merry Christmas and blessings to all of you dear ladies.

431986241__57_(4).jpg.9aaf6e10f7dbd5f28a524aa94538b60b.jpg

0358ba8c-0c04-40f7-b4da-a3e9c82f99d5.jpg.70d3eda6f4bd7d240e6ef27fedbfd021.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Looking forward to our cruise next month and I did buy a new blue gown to wear one evening. I love that it is simple and has a rather old fashion look to it. As a matter of fact I like it so much that I ordered a red one for the Valentine ball this year. Just need to take it and have t hemmed a little. I bought it to wear with really high heels' date=' but with the heel spurs right now, I will have to go with about a 2 inch inch heel :(.....you can't see them anyway, so I will just be an inch shorter! :) [/quote']

That's a beautiful dress. Where did you get it from? I would really like something like that for our next cruise.