Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

Drew's Wife, I have to say how happy I was to see you posting today. I will explain and hopefully not sound like a crazy stalker. When I first joined cc you gave my daughter and I some good information on dressing for our first cruise. After that we still got some good advice from you about other cruises and just enjoyed seeing pictures of your dresses, they were always so beautiful. Well, I hadn't been on here for a couple of years and when I did come back on the only post from you that I saw Drew was really sick and then your mother. Then I saw nothing from you again. I was hoping that nothing tragic had happened to any of your family members. So hopefully everyone is fine and waiting to see more pictures of your dresses and what you recommend to others.

Drew's Wife, I have to say how happy I was to see you posting today. I will explain and hopefully not sound like a crazy stalker. When I first joined cc you gave my daughter and I some good information on dressing for our first cruise. After that we still got some good advice from you about other cruises and just enjoyed seeing pictures of your dresses, they were always so beautiful. Well, I hadn't been on here for a couple of years and when I did come back on the only post from you that I saw Drew was really sick and then your mother. Then I saw nothing from you again. I was hoping that nothing tragic had happened to any of your family members. So hopefully everyone is fine and waiting to see more pictures of your dresses and what you recommend to others.

That is so very kind of you. Drew is fine and I was to go and visit Momma for Mother's Day but she passed away April 25th...so she is no longer suffereing. When I arrived, I got off the plane, and fell so I spent the whole day in the ER. Turns out I broke a rib, a chipped elbow a concussion and a chipped tailbone. I have not been doin very much lately, just trying to re-cooperate. Drew seems to be doing just fine. They watch his kidney every three or four months and there seems to be no change, so that is good...that means no gwroth. We are very blessed. I just haven't been on to post much lately. Our last cruise was hoffific as we had Noro from the sexond day of the cruise, and well you know that...the rest was down hill! ;)

I will try to start posting more regularly...I have really missed all the wonderful ladies on this forum. Everyone have a blessed evening.

That is so very kind of you. Drew is fine and I was to go and visit Momma for Mother's Day but she passed away April 25th...so she is no longer suffereing. When I arrived' date=' I got off the plane, and fell so I spent the whole day in the ER. Turns out I broke a rib, a chipped elbow a concussion and a chipped tailbone. I have not been doin very much lately, just trying to re-cooperate. Drew seems to be doing just fine. They watch his kidney every three or four months and there seems to be no change, so that is good...that means no gwroth. We are very blessed. I just haven't been on to post much lately. Our last cruise was hoffific as we had Noro from the sexond day of the cruise, and well you know that...the rest was down hill! ;)

I will try to start posting more regularly...I have really missed all the wonderful ladies on this forum. Everyone have a blessed evening.[/quote']

Very sorry to hear about your mom, Drew and your health. It has not been easy for you. I wish you and Drew the best. Feel better fast.

Sorry for so many posts, but I can only upload one picture at a time on my phone. Does anyone else wear pant sets?

All my formal outfits are pant sets. I mix and match different dressy jackets, so I have one pair of pants and a matching shel with enough jackets for all the formal nights.

Hi ladies!

First let me say that I have loved looking through the many pages in this thread and seeing all of these beautiful dresses and how positive everyone is! This is a dress I have from another event and I would love to wear it on an upcoming cruise to Alaska (RCCL) but I always hear that dress even on formal nights is far more casual. Part of me wants to wear it anyway and just have fun (luggage weight isn't an issue) but I have a lot of anxiety about standing out if I do. What are your thoughts? My man (who enjoys dressing up) wants to bring along a suit/tux.

Gorgeous! Go for it :)

Would this dress be ok for formal night on Celebrity?

Lovely outfit. You'll look wonderful. With the new evening chic instead of formal nights it seems that almost anything goes. Our last cruise (Hawaii-Vancouver) was exceptionally casual (might have been itinerary). My DH wore a dark suit & I wore palazzo pants with a sparkly top

• 2 weeks later...

They All look really nice!

Congrats on the job!

Michelle

I have a new job that requires office-type clothing, which gave me an excuse to shop on Ebay. I bought these this past weekend and I'm looking forward to packing a couple of them for our November cruise, in particular the coral colored dress and the black/white/orange dress. I think the maroon dress will be nice this summer for the office or even during the day on the cruise.

p.jpg

p.jpg

p.jpg

p.jpg

The long one is my favorite. All of them are perfectly fine for formal nights though. You've got a lot of choices. :)

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Now we are just hoping that we will be able to go on the cruise. My husband injured his back at work last week, so have to wait to see what MRI on Sunday shows to see if needs surgery :-(

Now we are just hoping that we will be able to go on the cruise. My husband injured his back at work last week, so have to wait to see what MRI on Sunday shows to see if needs surgery :-(

I hope his back will be all right and does not need surgery. Sending well wishes your way.

My type of dress is the same for the Caribbean in winter or summer.

Thanks Geocruiser! That's what I had thought but, this January will be our first winter cruise and just wanted to make sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Love the dress! I'll have to check out the Marshalls near me! btw...I see Alaska on your future cruises..is this the 12 day rt? If so, we'll be meeting each other!:)

I love this dress! Perfect for work and for wandering around on board the ship. I don't wear shorts, but I do wear dresses. I found it at Marshall's.

<a href=7ce49837-1097-4d4f-9992-f59e9ec75c8e_zps