Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

This is the dress I have just ordered on ebay. I'll wear it during the elegant evening of Christmas. My husband and my son will have their tuxedo with bow and little red jacket also. Now I'm not sure... Is it ok for Christmas?

HE08089RD-L1.JPG

Hi all,

I just love looking through this thread at all the lovely fashion that everyone has brought.

I have just purchased the below for my upcoming cruise on Queen Elizabeth.

It is the first time I have ordered anything online so my fingers and toes are all crossed.

Chez

Lovely dress, let us know how it looks when it arrives! I have seen beautiful ones on Amazon, but have been afraid they wouldn't be nice when they arrive.

Love the tones of the second jacket.

I do, too. It's like a blue sky with white clouds. Love this jacket!

I sit and browse ebay for items in my size, specific brands, about once a month. It's amazing what I find. That jacket cost $24.

This one cost $10.50, also chiffon:

1142662611_Orange-tanchiffonjkt.jpg.0803811a6262f658f2f0999de3d93337.jpg

This is the dress I have just ordered on ebay. I'll wear it during the elegant evening of Christmas. My husband and my son will have their tuxedo with bow and little red jacket also. Now I'm not sure... Is it ok for Christmas?

HE08089RD-L1.JPG

I think it's gorgeous.

HE08089RD-L1.JPG

I could never wear a dress in that style but if you look good in it? I think

it is fine for Christmas.

Hi all,

I just love looking through this thread at all the lovely fashion that everyone has brought.

I have just purchased the below for my upcoming cruise on Queen Elizabeth.

It is the first time I have ordered anything online so my fingers and toes are all crossed.

Chez

Is this from an Australian website Chez? Please let us know how it is when it arrives - it looks gorgeous!

Penny

Edited by PJOZ

Love the dress. I just discovered Venus from my daughter. I not only love the clothes, I love the price. I ordered quite a few things for my trip to Vegas. I will also be using them on my next cruise.

Love Venus!!! Most of my clothes, cruise and otherwise are from Venus

Thank you geocruiser! I'm worried I will be overdressed!

I would not worry about that. There will be others in gowns too. Other PAX might be dressed up for a special night that they are celebrating. I was on Azamara cruise line a few years back. They have no formal night. There were people who were dressed in gowns and tux for their special night. Wear the gown and enjoy the night.

These are the dresses I plan to wear on mine:

cn9951201.jpg

&

lc146_pinkfloral_l.jpg

I also have these dresses, that need proper petticoats, but theyre currently in the process of being moved, so cant be worn :(

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a9/8c/2d/a98c2d261befad8f0487583f6cf186de.jpg

https://ladyvlondon.com/images/P/lady%20v%20spring-110-Edit%20CROP.jpg

If anyone is looking for something unique for their cruise dresses, have you tried eShakti? My referal code gets you $40 off your first order

https://www.talkable.com/x/jRNhAZ

My mother just ordered this for our cruise next week:

tumblr_nx96rhLYNm1t1t062o1_540.jpg

http://www.eshakti.com/productdetail.aspx?productid=CL0034904