Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

You look great in the dress! Very classy!

I wore this 2 weeks ago on Celebrity Equinox. It was a 7 night cruise and we only had one formal night due to having only one sea day.

The shoulders and upper back are lace, and there is a cascade down one side. The neckline is draped and the middle area is puckered. The fabric is stretchy and I had to buy a size smaller than usual because the top is cut really big. I bought this dress because it's very lightweight and I was concerned about luggage weight restrictions....I do love wearing a full length gown, so this was a great solution.

You look great! really like the bolder earring also! Glad this dress worked out for you!

here is a pic of me in the dress:

I am actually wearing 2 different earrings - but hard to tell - I think the dress looks better with the chunkier/flower earring - on the left - in comparison to the more delicate/dangly black/rhinestone one on the right....

As for shoes - you obviously can't see my feet - until I start moving - then you can see a bit of them - I am wearing black/white wedge sandals (and some rhinestones on there as well but probably won't show too much :) ).

Thanks to everyone for the very LOVELY comments! I don't usually wear dresses EVER so this is quite a bold step for me - and I still don't feel confident that I can carry it off - but your comments are helping!

Will be wearing the maxi this fall to a wedding (not very fancy one) and then packing it for my november cruise... I cannot WAIT to see the look on my traveling friends' faces when they see me in a dress LOL - the comments will be priceless :)

Hi Ladies, Just received this dress that I ordered from Zulily & I'm so happy with it. It's shorter in the front & it fits perfect. I already have red strappy heels that will go perfect with it, just have to get some sort of a necklace. I'll wear this on one of the casual nights. I just love that site & check it every day. :)

20150716_170223_zpsesr0pmin.jpg

Hi Ladies, Just received this dress that I ordered from Zulily & I'm so happy with it. It's shorter in the front & it fits perfect. I already have red strappy heels that will go perfect with it, just have to get some sort of a necklace. I'll wear this on one of the casual nights. I just love that site & check it every day. :)

20150716_170223_zpsesr0pmin.jpg

Hi Judy, cute dress!:D:):D...I LOVE the colors!

Edited by Lois R

Hello Ladies. I haven't been around for quite some time. I just realized why I love this thread so much. You are such a lovely group of caring ladies. You each have so much to give and you do it so willingly! Thank you for that showing of love. To Drew's Wife, I am so glad to hear your mother is doing better. BTW, that dress is marvelous!:)

That's a fun dress! I shop on Zulily too!

That is such a cute dress!

I have been looking around for some dresses too but I am also trying to lose some weight, which is being stubborn. It's like I hit 50 and things just don't work the same! lol oh well keep on trying anyways.

Hope you all are having a great week!

Terri

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to pop in and say "hi". Hope everyone is doing well.

The blue gown arrived today and I must say I was really happy with the results. I was a little leary since I had not ordered from this site before. However the lady was so nice and answered all my questions right away.

The dress actually comes with a corset back, but I'm not into that so I asked if she would make the dress with a zipper back. No problem. I gave them my measurements, the color and told her I wanted a zipper.

I was a little afraid when it said "satin" that is would be shiny and slippery. Not in the least. It is heavy and has no shine at all. One thing, it is really more of a Ball Gown! I thought the picture just showed it flared out...but it is beautiful. So pretty that I'm sure this will be ordered in red for the Sweetheart Ball this year.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

1458465783__57_(4).jpg.a12fc85779e1950b6a8a42e58e9d89f8.jpg

0358ba8c-0c04-40f7-b4da-a3e9c82f99d5.jpg.7e7e275cd3592a2c795a57f26500a1c6.jpg

Well I just got all caught up with everyone's fabulous dresses :) We are booked on a 7 night Caribbean on Vision of the Seas in November, hubby is dubious about doing formal night again, but I picked up this number which I am going to wear to a wedding in November and plan on taking on the trip with me just in case ;)

http://uk.monsoon.co.uk/1/1/109860-women-lori-embroidered-maxi-dress-blue.html

That dress looks beautiful!

Hi ladies' date='

Just wanted to pop in and say "hi". Hope everyone is doing well.

The blue gown arrived today and I must say I was really happy with the results. I was a little leary since I had not ordered from this site before. However the lady was so nice and answered all my questions right away.

The dress actually comes with a corset back, but I'm not into that so I asked if she would make the dress with a zipper back. No problem. I gave them my measurements, the color and told her I wanted a zipper.

I was a little afraid when it said "satin" that is would be shiny and slippery. Not in the least. It is heavy and has no shine at all. One thing, it is really more of a Ball Gown! I thought the picture just showed it flared out...but it is beautiful. So pretty that I'm sure this will be ordered in red for the Sweetheart Ball this year.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.[/quote']

• 2 weeks later...