Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

Well I just got all caught up with everyone's fabulous dresses :) We are booked on a 7 night Caribbean on Vision of the Seas in November, hubby is dubious about doing formal night again, but I picked up this number which I am going to wear to a wedding in November and plan on taking on the trip with me just in case ;)

Very nice. Love the colour and it looks comfortable.

Hello, Ladies! It's been a while since I've posted. DH and I went to a wedding in Grand Cayman a few weeks ago. I got this dress at Venus.com

Looks wonderful on you.

I got to re-wear one of my Dress Barn cruise shopping deals at a wedding on Sunday, lakeside in Toronto.

Found it two years ago for under $20 US :D, but it's really close to the 2015 Pantone color of the year, Marsala.

Dh said I was easy to find because somehow no one else wore a red that night.

Made the earrings and found sparkly silver Nine West 3" slingbacks on sale that somehow my flat feet could put up with for a few hours.

KandC%20Aug%202015_zpse4rf32zv.jpg

I got to re-wear one of my Dress Barn cruise shopping deals at a wedding on Sunday, lakeside in Toronto.

Found it two years ago for under $20 US :D, but it's really close to the 2015 Pantone color of the year, Marsala.

Dh said I was easy to find because somehow no one else wore a red that night.

Made the earrings and found sparkly silver Nine West 3" slingbacks on sale that somehow my flat feet could put up with for a few hours.

Beautiful dress!

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone has had a good week so far. I just had to share this with you ladies. I had a package arrive today..... Look at these shoes and purse! The colors are wonderful and I can wear them with so many different dresses. I love the purse because it is so small, yet roomy. I plan to wear them with a green suit to church this Sunday. A lovely lady on here saw these and emailed me...She said " I think these have your name on them" :) Thank you Joyce!:) She is such an amazing woman and such a dear friend.

shoes_001.jpg.e77b12b907875fe7f497e0563ffb18a7.jpg

Hi ladies' date='

Hope everyone has had a good week so far. I just had to share this with you ladies. I had a package arrive today..... Look at these shoes and purse! The colors are wonderful and I can wear them with so many different dresses. I love the purse because it is so small, yet roomy. I plan to wear them with a green suit to church this Sunday. A lovely lady on here saw these and emailed me...She said " I think these have your name on them" :) Thank you Joyce!:) She is such an amazing woman and such a dear friend.[/quote']

They are so pretty, and will go with many colors.

Hi ladies' date='

Hope everyone has had a good week so far. I just had to share this with you ladies. I had a package arrive today..... Look at these shoes and purse! The colors are wonderful and I can wear them with so many different dresses. I love the purse because it is so small, yet roomy. I plan to wear them with a green suit to church this Sunday. A lovely lady on here saw these and emailed me...She said " I think these have your name on them" :) Thank you Joyce!:) She is such an amazing woman and such a dear friend.[/quote']

Very pretty print! Nice set [emoji106]🏻

Very pretty print! Nice set [emoji106]🏻

Hi ladies' date='

These are beautiful! I love the new printed shoes that available.

Not that I really NEEDED another dress? but just discovered zulily and couldn't resist - will have to have it hemmed of course and might need a camisole or do a fix to avoid any 'wardrobe malfunctions'! LOLOL

http://www.zulily.com/p/purple-floral-surplice-maxi-dress-plus-144078-26938219.html?pos=64&bid=14134&ref=brand

I tried to click on the link but it would not direct me to the site:(

Not that I really NEEDED another dress? but just discovered zulily and couldn't resist - will have to have it hemmed of course and might need a camisole or do a fix to avoid any 'wardrobe malfunctions'! LOLOL

http://www.zulily.com/p/purple-floral-surplice-maxi-dress-plus-144078-26938219.html?pos=64&bid=14134&ref=brand

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, Ladies! It's been a while since I've posted. DH and I went to a wedding in Grand Cayman a few weeks ago. I got this dress at Venus.com:

11745613_10206943243360878_3036222469935720235_n.jpg?oh=b0766e20ce96e32182f83a1657d74c8a&oe=5649502B

Love the dress. I just discovered Venus from my daughter. I not only love the clothes, I love the price. I ordered quite a few things for my trip to Vegas. I will also be using them on my next cruise.

Love the dress. I just discovered Venus from my daughter. I not only love the clothes, I love the price. I ordered quite a few things for my trip to Vegas. I will also be using them on my next cruise.

That almost sounds exactly like me. LOL Headed to Vegas and crusing and love Venus and their pricing. Always on the site waiting for the next price drop.

PS: OP - Love the dress too! Looks fabulous on you.

• 2 weeks later...

We are cruising on RCCL Independence of the Seas. On non-formal nights, can my 15 year old son wear a button-down shirt and bermuda shorts with loafers? He does have one pair of dress pants, and I am trying to decide if he needs more dressy clothes. We plan for he and my husband to rent tuxedos for formal night. My daughter and I picked up a bunch of dresses and sandles this summer for us to wear.