Divina B1 vs B2 vs B3?

Okmyx

Can you please tell me the size of Cabin 10262 on Divina?

Cabin 10262 - Cabin Interior 191.8 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 167.6 sq ft living space). Balcony is 118.4 sq ft.

Im not Bret but i can help both are 191 sq ft + 42 sq ft balcony.

riclop's got it...the only addition I can make is that 9101 connects to cabin 9099 and should have a single sofa bed.

Bret

Thank you Riclop and Bret :)

I currently have both rooms book as I will be needing connecting cabins for my upcoming cruise. I'm thinking that's probably the best we're gonna get as far as connecting balcony cabin size goes and I can have the balcony divider removed to create some more space. Thoughts?

Edited by CruiserTB

Thank you Riclop and Bret :)

I currently have both rooms book as I will be needing connecting cabins for my upcoming cruise. I'm thinking that's probably the best we're gonna get as far as connecting balcony cabin size goes and I can have the balcony divider removed to create some more space. Thoughts?

Your welcome, you have a good location. Enjoy!!!

Hi Bret/ricLop

Can you tell me about 11245 and 11255.

Thank you

Umuva

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Both are 191 sq ft but you have limited views to the right and left because your balconies are recessed in. Maybe that will not both you, if you look at the deck plans you will see.

Edited by riclop

Brett, can you give me the scoop on aft 8275? I currently have a B1 guarantee but could switch to this one at or near the same price.

Take 8275. You will at least get the normal size balcony and room. B1 are a combination of smaller and normal balconies. Also you could be on deck 8 and have obstructive views on the sides. You can see in this picture.

MSC_Divina_in_Malta_2.jpg

Please share information about size 10101 on Divina.

Also if you know anything about sofa, as we will have adult son with us, who will be using it.

Both are 191 sq ft but you have limited views to the right and left because your balconies are recessed in. Maybe that will not both you, if you look at the deck plans you will see.

Hello Bret / riclop,

Thanks for all of the information you are providing about the cabin sizes. Would you please let me know about 13178 and 13180? Is it true that 13178 does not have a couch?

Thanks!

Janelle

Hi Bret

Thanks for all your information on the cabin size.

Could you help me with these cabins

Also since the rooms are front do you think it has more movement also are the views blocked at all ? Are the rooms on the right side port side ?

Thanks again

Hello Bret / riclop,

Thanks for all of the information you are providing about the cabin sizes. Would you please let me know about 13178 and 13180? Is it true that 13178 does not have a couch?

Thanks!

Janelle

You are correct 13178 is 148 sq ft with no sofa and a smaller balcony than 13180 is 191 sq ft and it does have a sofa.

How about 11118? Thanks.

If you are are trying to decide on particular cabins, I have a listing of every cabin onboard with the square footage of the cabin overall (plus broken down into bathroom and living space) and the balcony. Let me know if you need that info on certain ones.

Overall, I think B2 is a safe bet though some forward have steel balcony siding versus plexiglass.

Bret

Bret what's your take on 8092 mid vs. 8275 aft?

If you read cruisetrail post, he is on deck 8 showing pictures of rooms. If you want views of the life boats then choose the sides. As the picture I posted of the ship give a view from the outside of the afts and port side of the ships. The rooms are the same size. As cruisetrail has noted most balconies on deck 8 do not have sliding glass doors for the balcony.

The only thing I can not answer, if it has a tub.

Take in mind what you would prefer, before choosing a cabin on Deck 8.