VIP Lounge Concierges (Michael's Club)

C 2 C

We are on the Silhouette now. We agree that she is exceptional!

We will be sailing on the Silhouette in a little over a week. Will we hear from Anca prior to our departure? We sailed on the Constellation last year and loved Bogdan!

We will be sailing on the Silhouette in a little over a week. Will we hear from Anca prior to our departure? We sailed on the Constellation last year and loved Bogdan!

You should receive an e-mail about a week prior to your cruise. Have cruised with Anca three times and will be with her again on October 17th. She will leave for vacation after this cruise. She is absolutely the very best. She goes way beyond what is expected. You'll see her helping with drinks when the bar gets busy. She's always arranging special programs for the club.

You should receive an e-mail about a week prior to your cruise. Have cruised with Anca three times and will be with her again on October 17th. She will leave for vacation after this cruise. She is absolutely the very best. She goes way beyond what is expected. You'll see her helping with drinks when the bar gets busy. She's always arranging special programs for the club.

Looking forward to meeting Anca. Do you happen to know who will be replacing her for the Oct. 31st crossing?

Looking forward to meeting Anca. Do you happen to know who will be replacing her for the Oct. 31st crossing?

Carlos, from Brazil has been rotating with Anca, but there appears to be some changes coming. Don't think that the staff knows for certain where they'll be. For example, Julie, who was GRM on Silhouette told me that she was certain that she would be on my Silhouette cruise. Recently learned that she is now on Reflection.

Has Anca been with Celebrity for a long time? There used to be a Captains Club Hostess on Mercury (or maybe it was Century!) named Anca. She was the very best so I would not be surprised if she is now a Michael's Club Concierge.

Janice, regarding Kimberly Reed, she was our Michael's Club concierge on the Infinity for our Panama Canal sailing in 2014. She is fantastic! She managed to get everyone in the entire room to get to know each other and socialize...it was so wonderful, we all really felt like old friends and looked forward to visiting every night. Also, she went above and beyond, when my husband (who loves imported beer but can't drink alcohol any more) was disappointed that the only non-alcoholic beer on board was O'Doul's. As soon as we had our first port of call, Kim managed to procure a very nice import n/a, so my husband was very happy (and impressed) for the rest of the cruise. We absolutely loved Kim and you will too!!!

Joanne

• 3 weeks later...
We concur with the other comments re how wonderful Michael's Club and the Concierges are. We absolutely love it. We have been on 7 X cruises with MC and have 6 more booked.

We have met some of the nicest people while hanging out in MC.

we will be on the Solstice in Oct 2015. Does anyone know who the Concierge will be? (They have all been great.)

I think the guest pass idea is a great idea. Is X listening?

Alan

Hi Alan,

The is Steve (batuceper) from Solstice Oct 2 cruise.

Are you still on this cruise, and are you still willing to show your CS for the cabin crawl?

Please email me at yhs0729@yahoo.com, or post on the Oct 2 board if you are still OK to show.

Thanks much,

Steve (batuceper)