Share Your BOGO Deals

What date are you looking for?

I'll check to see if I can see it for you

You are so nice! I didn't have any dates in mind. The only itineraries that come up for me for the BOGOHO are the Caribbean, NE/Bermuda, and Europe. But then I read some passengers here are getting the deal for Alaska, so wondering if its for certain members only.

You are so nice! I didn't have any dates in mind. The only itineraries that come up for me for the BOGOHO are the Caribbean, NE/Bermuda, and Europe. But then I read some passengers here are getting the deal for Alaska, so wondering if its for certain members only.

You fell for what I originally fell for:D

I had the email and saw the offer on webpage. And neither mentioned Alaska !

We happen to be going on a cruise next month with my in laws and had been pricing up Alaska as we wanted to book onboard ncc so we got discount and obc. Well long story short my mil couldn't get dates off work that we were planning on. So I started pricing up alternate dates.

Happened to rerun the prices the day the sale started and low and behold I noticed it was cheaper.

Be aware when you price up it comes up with average cost for two people and then when you select (chose a cabin and then look at price breakdown) it will show you price for pax 1 and then pax 2 should have discount showing. The first part shows average so some people are getting confused when finial price displays that it is the same as the average total cost. I just tried checking cabins for our sailing but can't get past the page to select a cabin (someone on another thread said they are doing maintained tonight) so you may need to leave until tomorrow. We were able to get balcony discount as well if we were logged in to account to put hold on.

Let me know how you get on. Best of luck. We are thrilled with our discount;)

Edited by Spurschick

When I get a chance tomorrow and site is back up I will look at again, and let you know if I can still see discounts

You fell for what I originally fell for:D

I had the email and saw the offer on webpage. And neither mentioned Alaska !

We happen to be going on a cruise next month with my in laws and had been pricing up Alaska as we wanted to book onboard ncc so we got discount and obc. Well long story short my mil couldn't get dates off work that we were planning on. So I started pricing up alternate dates.

Happened to rerun the prices the day the sale started and low and behold I noticed it was cheaper.

Be aware when you price up it comes up with average cost for two people and then when you select (chose a cabin and then look at price breakdown) it will show you price for pax 1 and then pax 2 should have discount showing. The first part shows average so some people are getting confused when finial price displays that it is the same as the average total cost. I just tried checking cabins for our sailing but can't get past the page to select a cabin (someone on another thread said they are doing maintained tonight) so you may need to leave until tomorrow. We were able to get balcony discount as well if we were logged in to account to put hold on.

Let me know how you get on. Best of luck. We are thrilled with our discount;)

Hmm... So you were able to get the BOGOHO discount even though it's not advertised for Alaska? I will try tomorrow and see what happens since I can't get in tonight either.

All Alaska cruises were included even though they were not specifically mentioned. Just go into the regular search menu to find them.

We have two cruises I feel like where we saved some money due to the BOGOHO. The first is for July 2015 on Adventure for 2 in a balcony . We already had this one booked so I called and had the price adjusted and ended up saving $380.

The second I hadn't priced out before the sale started so I'm not sure what the savings was before. We got 2 adjoining interior cabins for 5 of us on Freedom during spring break 2016 for $3000 (which includes gratuities). We went on Freedom last month in 2 adjoining rooms for the 5 of us and the total was $4500. So I am HAPPY with the sale.

I notice some people here are getting the special for Alaska cruises. When I do an online booking, the special isn't coming up for Alaska. Is this special for Diamond and above only? We are Emerald.

The special is for everyone. You should be able to see the sale prices without logging into the website.

Because we can't cancel and rebook the cruise orv. This was a rebuttal to sea ofwonders previous post. We've already moved it twice because of the Rhapsody cancellation. We can't cancel at all and rebook it as she so blithely suggested.

And because we can only cruise once a year from CA, we have nothing to move it to.

We could re-price the cruise, but the savings at this point aren't worth it, and have been greatly diminished by the fare increase.. I know we would keep other benefits intact if we chose to do so.

Thanks. That makes sense. Bummer that you've had so much difficulty with this cruise. Hopefully, when you actually take it, you'll have a great time.

Please tell me what you mean, what is BOGO and BOGOHO.

Thank you.

Trudy

BOGO: Buy one, get one (free).

BOGOHO: Buy one, get one half off.

The current sale Royal is having until May 31 is a actually BOGOHO sale, but some are using the BOGO term to refer to it.

Edited by clarea

Just called this morning and a very helpful gentleman adjusted the price for our back to back reducing our cost by well over $500 and we are keeping our OBC also. And then booked a repositioning 13 day out of Boston Oct 2015 and paid slightly more than $2000 for BOTH OF US in an inside. Life is sweet and the BOGOHO deal is sweeter. Loyal to Royal for sure!!

The special is for everyone. You should be able to see the sale prices without logging into the website.

Thanks everyone. I tried it this morning and do see the discount deducted once you select a cabin. Wonder why they aren't letting people know its basically for all cruises except the Quamrum and Anthem, to all destinations?

We had 3 cruises booked in the promo period. My TA just got it all figured out for me. Total savings on all three cruises equaled almost 1700. Plus our solo friend saved 200!

I'm a very happy person today!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks everyone. I tried it this morning and do see the discount deducted once you select a cabin. Wonder why they aren't letting people know its basically for all cruises except the Quamrum and Anthem, to all destinations?

They did! Its in the fine print when you read , almost at the end.

We had already booked a B2B (in a Jr. Suite) for March 2015 so I called Royal to see if we qualified for the discount.

We saved $585 on the first cruise and $670 on the second!

We are going to Alaska next month on the Radiance, can't wait. First time with Royal. Our next cruise will probably not be until summer or fall of 2016. Does Royal have BOGOHO sales every year because I don't see the sail dates available when we might go?

I booked an Allure Grand Suite for 2 people in Nov 2015 for $2970! :D I thought it was a great deal, and this will be my first suite!

:eek: I doubted you Lissy, so I just priced it myself :o Unbelievable! What a great deal. I paid double that for a BB last May!

I myself have saved $1070 on inside cabins on my 2 Splendour sailings. Trying to resist temptation and spend the "savings" on an upgrade to a balcony!

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea

Yes, it makes adjoining cabins generally a better deal, which is really nice! We had our anniversary cruise booked on the Oasis next September and booked right away because of the type of room we wanted (boardwalk balcony with good view of the aquatheater). With this sale, we ended up switching to the Allure, same itinerary, better dates (we have sailed in September before and while doable, it's SO hot!). We got the same cabin placement and saved about $400 for two of us. The price was great to begin with so I was happy!

I put a hold on a 5 day Independence cruise next December for us, our (will be then) 3 children, and my MIL as she has wanted to cruise with us. For THREE promenade rooms, the total including taxes was right around $2,200, a fantastic deal IMO. Let the hold go though...as I have no desire to travel with a 1 year old, 2 year old, and 5 year old, as well as my MIL in a car for 22 hours, even for a cruise. :p