Carnival has one less Platinum cruiser.....

Jamman54

My heart is hurting for you and your family. Your pain must be unbearable during this difficult time. I read your son's obituary - he sounds like a remarkable young man. Prayers and positive vibes are being sent your way. God Bless you all.

Jamman, I have posted already, but I just want to say I thought of you and Patti and Ryan CONSTANTLY yesterday and today. There are just no words that can help, but all of us love your family thru your reviews and pictures and I hope our hands on your shoulder and our arms around you are a bit of help. My DB and both my DH Jim's DB'es passed (our oldest Joey is named for DH DB and DS#2 Peter is named for my DB) all unexpectedly and young and it is very very hard, but to lose a child...prayers for strength for you all, dear friend. Please give Patti a hug for me...:(:(:(

Oh dear so sorry. There are no words to make you feel better but know that you have a lot of family and friends, and CC friends to get you through this. Prayers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

Only someone who has lost a child can understand what you are going through. We lost our 21 year old daughter and then 15 years later we lost her son- our grandson. There is nothing I can say that you haven't already heard many times. I found help through praying. God was and still is my strength. We will be praying for you.

My deepest sympathies to you and your entire family during this time. My thoughts and prayers are with you for the loss of your son. I cannot even begin to fathom experiencing what you are going through right now. It just goes to show us how fragile and precious life is and any problems most of us have that we think are big, are really inconsequential in reality.