On the Oasis now

On the Oasis now, if you have any questions I'll be more than glad to answer. I'll be back tomorrow to check. Great weather for Sailaway off to the comedy show in a few.

On the Oasis now, if you have any questions I'll be more than glad to answer. I'll be back tomorrow to check. Great weather for Sailaway off to the comedy show in a few.

why was the ship so late sailing away? it was after 6pm.

We watched you sail away, LIVE! I agree, beautiful weather. Where were you for sail away?

You were late leaving port, as the Oasis was behind a freighter that needed to get out of your big girl way! :p

Bring her back in one piece, as we will be getting on her next!!

we also sail on Oasis next Saturday.

One question....did you visit the Windjammer today for lunch?

If so, what time and how were the crowds?

Another question....did you rent some of the iphones they have available as ship communicators? If so, how much and how well are they working?

Thanks

We are also getting on the Oasis next week, May 31st.

Do you have reservations to all the shows. We can't get in for the comedians or Come Fly With Me. Will we be able to get in once onboard? We don't like that we can't get in. There are only 2 of us.

They do hold back reservations online. As SOON as you board go to Entertainment Place, deck 5 if I remember correctly. There you can reserve your shows. :)

They do hold back reservations online. As SOON as you board go to Entertainment Place, deck 5 if I remember correctly. There you can reserve your shows. :)

Deck 4, forward elevators, Studio B.

why was the ship so late sailing away? it was after 6pm.

we had to wait for a barge to clear the channel. Strangely enough the same issue last year when we sailed the Allure.

We watched you sail away, LIVE! I agree, beautiful weather. Where were you for sail away?

You were late leaving port, as the Oasis was behind a freighter that needed to get out of your big girl way! :p

Bring her back in one piece, as we will be getting on her next!!

We were on deck eleven aft port side secret balcony for Sailaway. Great location very quiet and away from the crowds. As a added bonus you can watch the Sailaway party at the Aqua theater from our location.

we also sail on Oasis next Saturday.

One question....did you visit the Windjammer today for lunch?

If so, what time and how were the crowds?

Another question....did you rent some of the iphones they have available as ship communicators? If so, how much and how well are they working?

Thanks

we did not hit Windjammer for lunch went to Park Cafe, for their world famous roast beef sandwiches. Sorry I don't have any info on the iPhones. I did see many families with walky talkies.

At 9am humid and 80 as we sail toward Haiti. Lots going on today special crown and anchor party, Hairspray, pool time and formal night, and of course a nap something I never get to do at home. I'll be checking in later depending on schedule to answer any further questions. I have to say our internet connection in our cabin is very fast, compared to last year on the Allure. Off to breakfast until later.

I have Hair Spray for only 4 of us and I need to get the 5th person added. Can I go right to guest services for this or do I need to go to studio B?

Thank you

Go to Studio B right after you board.

Where is everyone watching the live sailaway?

Secret balcony? Guess if we all knew it wouldn't be secret anymore!!

Thanks for the info about the shows. Maybe my husband will calm down a bit about missing out now. It was really stressing him out, and this is supposed to be a vacation.

PS. I've been watching these boards for years, but this past year is the first time I've signed up and am now participating. Thanks all.