MikeyA53 - thoughts/prayers RCMP lost in line of duty

Payd

The OP was writing this about another CC member who goes by MikeyA53. Both he and his wife Tracy are RCMP officers. There were stationed in New Brunswick but I believe are moving or have moved to Ottawa. The OP was just writing condolences to Mike and Tracy as they probably know the officers that were killed and plus maybe even Mike and/or Tracy are involved if they are still in New Brunswick??

It is just a very sad situation!

You may have come across some of their reviews - usually B2B cruises and very informative, interesting reviews.

Thanks for that Annette - you clarified my intent before I could. Much appreciated.

I also don't know if they have completed their transfer.

We all know that regardless of their location - they will be impacted deeply. And for that I offer my thoughts and prayers.

The OP was writing this about another CC member who goes by MikeyA53. Both he and his wife Tracy are RCMP officers. There were stationed in New Brunswick but I believe are moving or have moved to Ottawa. The OP was just writing condolences to Mike and Tracy as they probably know the officers that were killed and plus maybe even Mike and/or Tracy are involved if they are still in New Brunswick??

What's even crazier is that Mike's wife, Tracy used to be a paramedic (now a mountie) and in one of the stories yesterday, I read that the spokesperson for the paramedic association who gave a statement is also named Tracy (Tracy Bell).

At first I thought they are fine but in retrospect I don't believe they are the same person.

Edited by hirent

I can not say for certain how Mike and Tracy are, but they live in the same community I do. The shootings took place about 2 1/2 hours east of here, so it is doubtful they were in the area at the time, though may perhaps have been called in to help.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families of the slain officers and pray for a resolution to this matter that will see no more lose of life.

Thankyou to all of those who protect our lives every day. May we never take it for granted.

RCMP from most of New Brunswick are involved in the search, as well as their Tactical team from Nova Scotia. Municipal police (ERT officers) from Saint John and Fredericton are also on scene, municipal officers who are not in Moncton are covering RCMP territories in their nearby outlying areas.

I am listening to the calls and they have not located this person yet, praying that this is over soon :(

Posting here from New Brunswick. The detachment that suffered the huge loss was from Moncton. As far as I can remember Mike and Tracey were stationed in Woodstock (about 2hrs away). Having said that with a loss of 5 officers from a fairly small detachment, if they are in the vicinity they would probably get dispatched to the location.

Prayers and thoughts with them and all of the policing family at this difficult time.

The RCMP are similar to our Armed Forces in that we are esprit du corps no matter where we live.. This affects the whole country and the family of the Red Serge..

There were students on a field trip to NB that we know personally and I can tell you those kiddos could not wait to get on the bus out of there and on their way home ..There will be lots of hugs and tears for them I am sure..

May god keep them safe we will keep them in our thoughts and prayers at this difficult time..

My thoughts and prayers for the officers and their families . I have been a 9-1-1 dispatcher for 30 years , so I know the feeling of loss they must have.

I have a friend in Moncton , only about 4 blocks away from where all this is going on. As of yet (well last time I spoke with them) they haven't caught this guy.

Hopefully they will get this guy quickly.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/moncton-shooting-officer-with-3-children-among-rcmp-victims-1.2665849

RCMP still notifying next of kin. They have confirmed one of the slain officers has three kids. Watching CBC news all afternoon, tactical swat team with full riot gear and armored trucks have surrounded a rooming house in Moncton is the latest. City of Moncton still largely being told to stay inside.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/moncton-shooting-officer-with-3-children-among-rcmp-victims-1.2665849

RCMP still notifying next of kin. They have confirmed one of the slain officers has three kids. Watching CBC news all afternoon, tactical swat team with full riot gear and armored trucks have surrounded a rooming house in Moncton is the latest. City of Moncton still largely being told to stay inside.

Thank you for that link. Praying for a speedy resolution to this horrible situation!

I too thought of Mike, Tracy, Ariel, and Michael when i saw the news story this morning as I feel I have come to know them personally from the detailed reviews. I am so hoping that their family is safe and sound.

The RCMP would have taken this piece of scum in custody long before they did if the idiots posting on social media would not have kept commenting on where they saw him...he was monitoring the social media! At some point, "we" the general public, become our own worst enemy in our need to be involved and feel important.....not thinking that the bad guys also monitor social media, and thus hindering all law enforcement.

If the authorities ask you to stop posting about certain things......please help them out and do so. You never know, you may save another person's life.

Many thanks to the RCMP for their diligent work in apprehending this criminal and their professionalism while they were hurting to their core!! Praying for you Mike and Tracy, and all of the officers, that you may find comfort and peace as you try and come to terms with this!!

So glad they caught him without more bloodshed. Thoughts and prayers out to the families hurt by this madman.

Yes they did.. They had him in a coridoned off area were they had the area secure for nearly 30 hours.. he was in someones backyard when the got him.. The only mention of Rambo was a mental illness call Rambo Syndrome where someone take on a persona of a fictional character because that is all their brain can handle..

One of the dead and a young child and another one on the way but at least no one else will get hurt at this persons hands..

I am sure will get the updates from many of the cruisers as the communication lines are re opened.. It was on 10 minutes after midnight last night EST that they caught him and on the news things are slowly returning to normal.

When they caught him he said " He is done".. Ya buddy you are done!!! Keep praying for Mike , Tracy and the others until we hear they are safe and sound