Shows are full, what do I do?

We will be on Oasis of the Seas next week. A couple of the shows that I want to see are full. Is there any chance I could still get into the shows when I am on board? Can I sign up the first day or do I just go to the show as a 'stand-by'? Thanks for any advice you may have for me.

Please try not to worry about this. Some of the passengers who have reserved space in the theater may not show up. Plans change, people get tired, they decide not to go, etc. There is always a stand-by line which they allow into the theater about 15/20 minutes prior to the start of the show. You still have a chance to get seats, although, honestly, the "best" seats will be taken already or if you have a large group, you may have to split up.

Like I said, please don't worry. This happens often (people are no-shows, I mean). Have fun. :)

We will be on Oasis of the Seas next week. A couple of the shows that I want to see are full. Is there any chance I could still get into the shows when I am on board? Can I sign up the first day or do I just go to the show as a 'stand-by'? Thanks for any advice you may have for me.

Not to worry. When my sister "surprised" us at port, she had not booked any shows. As soon as we boarded we when to Studio B on deck 5, I believe, and she was able to book all the shows we had booked. I am sure someone will chime in if the place to go is not exactly right. :)

For our sailing on the Allure, friends joined us at the last minute; they had tickets for nothing when we boarded, and all shows had been full prior to their even buying their tickets. We went immediately to Studio B and had all shows available. Only 50% of the seats are booked on line; the rest are waiting for people on board. When we were at shows, we saw lots of people get in by standing in the stand-by line also.

Don't worry; you'll get to see what you want.

Thanks everyone:)

The one thing that no one has mentioned:

The Comedy Show is different from the others in terms of availability.

As soon as you board, go down to Deck 4 to Studio B, where a Box Office will be set up. Book the Comedy Show. That one gets booked up first, because it is small. Even though the same show is performed 15 times during the week, there are not enough seats for everyone on board. (not that EVERYONE wants to see it).

So book the Comedy Show as soon as you board. If you like, do stand-by for the others and you are unlikely to be disappointed.

yes, true about the comedy show! the venue only holds about 100 people so you usually aren't able to get a reservation online ahead of time.

we went to make one upon boarding and still couldn't get anything except the 12 midnight show. we just went standby one night at 9:00 for the 9:30 show and were able to get in.

I stressed beforehand about the show reservations and dinner reservations and realized once onboard that I didn't need to worry at all. for me, planning is half the fun though...

I could not believe how many people who booked their shows on line before hand did not show. Whether because they forgot, were gamblling, or too much to do.

About 10 min before the show they let the people in the standby line in, although it was long, they all got in.

So dont fret.

Also they open up the "gold" seating in the balcony about 10 min before show time for all those seats not taken by suite people so all can enjoy from that view...........not that it is the best view, but, some might like to sit there.

I would still try to reserve a seat, but, if you dont you will have no problem.

My DD's friends did not have reservations for the comedy club, they went in the stanby line and got in................did not get to sit together...........but they got in, that venue like every one else posted is small..........

Sea Ya

yes, true about the comedy show! the venue only holds about 100 people so you usually aren't able to get a reservation online ahead of time.

we went to make one upon boarding and still couldn't get anything except the 12 midnight show. we just went standby one night at 9:00 for the 9:30 show and were able to get in.

I stressed beforehand about the show reservations and dinner reservations and realized once onboard that I didn't need to worry at all. for me, planning is half the fun though...

If you book the shows when they are first available online, you can book the comedy shows. The prime times go quickly.