Just off The Valor!

M_GO_BLUE

Wow. June 8-15. Amazing itinerary. Impeccable service. I'm hooked so much that I booked another round in November (without the kids, lol). We had balcony rooms on the Lido (9293 and 9289), joined via the balcony, which were so convenient. Above and beyond service from dining staff members Gerard and Andreja. They were so attentive, especially to our 6 year old daughter. There are people I work with who don't know my name, and several Carnival staff addressed our family of four by name daily. Just impeccable service. Asked for ice once, and our bucket was full the entire trip. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. They all work so hard! Yes, we kept the auto-tips on and tipped our waitstaff and steward extra cash at the end. I overheard a woman griping about the tips, yet she opted to purchase the expensive internet onboard. Granted, this lady was dressed like she was going to weed her garden rather than for breakfast in the dining room. People...

The only improvement would be one more sea day. Not sure how people have so much energy all day and night! What's the secret to that? We were pooped by 10 pm. We did catch a few shows, though. Again, great experience.

I'll attempt to do an official review, as we stayed in PR prior to sailing and booked some private excursions. That is, if I can figure out how to do a photo review...

This was our first cruise and we are officially addicted. Going again in November and plan on a February cruise with my best friend. Life is good!

This was our first cruise and we are officially addicted. Going again in November and plan on a February cruise with my best friend. Life is good!

Welcome to the club! :cool: See you aboard! ;)

"SKY"

I believe that is the general consensus for this cruise. It is so port intensive it leaves you exhausted but the experiences are awesome and you want to book another cruise the day you get back home.

I am looking forward to this cruise next January.

But I'd like to hear from experienced cruisers about the condition of the ship. The itinerary is GREAT, but I'm worried about the Valor showing her age.

We went in April 2014, She was in very good shape, never had a problem...

Staff is way above average, Smiles, Greetings from workers around ship...

Loved the ports, Loved the Ship, enough said!!!:eek:

N.C.L.next year, No Carnival Med. in 2015:mad:

Love the exciting tone in your pre-review. Will check back for more.

Every time I think about this cruise I get mushy inside and break out in happy dance. Good to have something good in my future:)

The Valor is a great ship....had been my favorite CCL ship until we sailed the Breeze....it's a toss up now....LOL! We are doing this itin in January following a week aboard an RCI Southern Carib cruise going to some of the more exotic ports (MArtinique, Grenada). Both are very port intensive....but....Can't wait!!