Just off the Sunshine

mummer

We spent the last week on our first Carnival cruise. "We" being my husband, our two children and myself. It was amazing! Carnival is now our favorite line. From embarkation to debarkation, it was wonderful. We loved the shows and the fact that there was live music each night. We loved the steakhouse. The kids really liked JiJis, but my husband and I probably wouldn't go again. The shows were packed, but lining up a bit early gave us our pick of seats. We had 4 ports, so we were quite busy! We did all excursions through Carnival because it gave me a comfort level. Each tour guide went out of their way to ensure we had a great time. (Dolphin, push, pull and swim in Cozumel. Pirates, monkeys and birds in Honduras. Mayan ruins and beach break in Costa Maya. Shark and stingray alley in Belize. ) Just wanted to thank everyone for helping us plan a fabulous vacation! Now the unpacking begins...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Congratulations on a fabulous cruise! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Planning ahead, and asking questions, always helps make the trip more enjoyable. Hope to see you here, planning your next one! Happy sailing.:D

We cruised on Sunshine June 10,2013 and loved the ship.Our only complaint was that our cruise was so port intensive that we did not have enough time on board to enjoy the ship.LOL! We are looking into booking Breeze out of Miami next June.Loved the Alchemy bar ,Blue Iguana Cafe, Guys Burgers and the Serenity Pool.

While we liked them all, I liked the Motown the best. My husband liked Epic Rock the best. Our kids liked them all, even though Epic Rock was a bit risqué. ;)

I do. Inbox me address and I'll get them to you

Oops. Spoke too soon. Dh just informed me he cleaned out luggage today before trash pickup. Sorry