C and A Weekly Sales Flyer not Updated?

Maybe the Going, Going, Gone sale is going the way of the C&A coupons, combine-able discounts, NextCruise certificates which were actually worth something, etc.

I hope not. I've used that sales flyer many times to pick cruises. They have been late before, sometimes by several days. Maybe they have so many cruises going on sale next week, it's just taking a little more time to put it together.:)

I never seem to get the C&A flyer. I have my correct email setup in my C&A profile on the RCCL website (and I even checked my junk mail folder). Is there some special place I need to go to so I can sign up to get the weekly flyer?

Thanks a bunch for any help!

Melissa

I never seem to get the C&A flyer. I have my correct email setup in my C&A profile on the RCCL website (and I even checked my junk mail folder). Is there some special place I need to go to so I can sign up to get the weekly flyer?

Melissa

You just go to the following address to see the weekly flyer:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

It is a .PDF which is usually updated every Thursday.

Melissa

Most of us get it by clicking on this link weekly:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

I've never gotten it via email.

Edited by clarea

I've been getting a weekly update from Celebrity on their exciting sales every Tuesday, don't know why Royal can't send out emails like that to us.

Just received an email with another sale going on for Royal.

Get up to $100 onboard credit PLUS 10% off when you book your short escape to the Caribbean or Bahamas by July 31st.

Most of us get it by clicking on this link weekly:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

I've never gotten it via email.

Well! Who knew? I am Platinum & never knew this existed.... Thank goodness for CruiseCritic members who share!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Well! Who knew? I am Platinum & never knew this existed.... Thank goodness for CruiseCritic members who share!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I notice one of the major USA Travel Agents try to con people in these deals most weeks.

Australian, South American and Asia cruises do not appear in these weekly flyer.

I notice one of the major USA Travel Agents try to con people in these deals most weeks.

Australian, South American and Asia cruises do not appear in these weekly flyer.

Con? It's informative..... the solo supplement listings are very useful IMO

• 1 month later...
I guess I better stop telling folks that the flyer updates (mostly) on Thursday afternoons:):rolleyes:

Unless I am missing something- I do not se next week's sale yet

I'm guessing it's because this week's sale was an extended sale from 9/1 to 9/7.