Favorite NCL Cocktail?

coasterfreak

Rebellious Fish, a concoction of passion fruit liqueur, orange vodka, orange liqueur, orange juice and sparkling wine — and yes, it really is served in a fishbowl. This fruity libation is one of the cruise line’s classics and you’ll likely see a slew of folks perched poolside with one on any given sailing.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/blog/index.php/2011/11/08/happy-hour-special-norwegians-rebellious-fish/

With the UBP last year I did try many cocktails and will again next Sunday lol

My favorite day-time go to frozen drink was a BBC. Bananas, Bailys and cream maybe? Dont remember. Im a mojito girl (even grow my mint just for the drink) and they made good ones outside of Taste and Savor. I would purposely walk there if I wanted a good one.

Enjoy!

The DH loves the bushwacker, I am unsure of what is in it.

Frozen peach margarita for me and many of the martinis:D

We sailed back in the day when Carnival put 151 in their drinks. Combine that with sweet ingredients and a lot of folks got naps from those:eek:

Kathy

Edited by spacewoman

The Cobalt Blue Martini. It's not on the menu anymore, but they'll still make it for you at Shaker's. It's vodka, blue curaco, and iniskillin ice wine. The ice wine is what makes it. So yummy. I also enjoy the Rebellious Fish when I don't want martinis.

The Cobalt Blue Martini. It's not on the menu anymore, but they'll still make it for you at Shaker's. It's vodka, blue curaco, and iniskillin ice wine. The ice wine is what makes it. So yummy. I also enjoy the Rebellious Fish when I don't want martinis.

I have to agree with ya on these 2 drinks. They are my favorite.:)

I second the rebellious fish! Mine were served with raspberries floating in it, too, I believe. I'm also a fan of the Blue Lagoon! Yum! If you're headed to the Breakaway, track down Jeffery at the outside Maltings! He was our favorite bar staff on the last cruise in May.