Inside $1077 pp

Ship Name: Rhapsody Of The Seas

Cruise Code: RH25NOV14

Departure Date: Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Cruise Name: South Pacific / Fiji

Nights: 12

Departing: Sydney - Australia

Inside $897 pp, Large Oceanview $1087

So many nice prices for this time of year, I don't think this will be repeated next year but I hope they do.:D

So many nice prices for this time of year, I don't think this will be repeated next year but I hope they do.:D

These are good specials, but I think similar specials will always be available for this time of year. Which makes it a great time to cruise last minute in Australia, without worrying about availability.

You should have seen the cruise specials which were available, when I was in NY recently!

I envy those living in Sydney and Canberra in regard to convenience of boarding.

We have to add the cost of airport parking, 2 return flights to Sydney and a hotel for the night prior to cruising. Can easily be another $600.

Yes, wouldn't it be lovely to have so much temptation.

Which is why the slow Sea Princess, out of Brisbane, was such a disappointing disaster. I know so many people who cruised on this ship (missed ports, cancelled cruise, etc.) and others I talked out of cruising on this ship. All were so excited about being able to cruise out of Brisbane, without the extra costs of flights, etc.

Cruising out of Brisbane can only improve from now on.

Edited by MMDown Under

Just saw this on Celebrity web site....compare Verandah Cabin with inside and Oceanview.

12Nights

New Zealand Cruise

Celebrity Solstice

Cruise Ports

Departing from: • Sydney, Australia

Sailing to: • Melbourne, Australia

• Milford Sound, New Zealand

• Doubtful Sound, New Zealand

• Dusky Sound, New Zealand

• Dunedin, New Zealand

• Akaroa, New Zealand

• Wellington, New Zealand

• Tauranga, New Zealand

• Auckland, New Zealand

Departures and Staterooms

• 2014NOV 03*

• Inside1,820.00 AUD

• Ocean View2,020.00 AUD

Veranda1,502.00 AUD*

• Aqua Class2,515.00 AUD

• Suite3,880.00 AUD

Already got a great deal for the Dec 9 cruise, but this seems pretty good for now.... Hmmm

(Note : above are for comparison purposes... tips and taxes to be added)

Edited by Flipper133

Just saw this on Celebrity web site....compare Verandah Cabin with inside and Oceanview.

12Nights

New Zealand Cruise

Celebrity Solstice

Cruise Ports

Departing from: • Sydney, Australia

Sailing to: • Melbourne, Australia

• Milford Sound, New Zealand

• Doubtful Sound, New Zealand

• Dusky Sound, New Zealand

• Dunedin, New Zealand

• Akaroa, New Zealand

• Wellington, New Zealand

• Tauranga, New Zealand

• Auckland, New Zealand

Departures and Staterooms

• 2014NOV 03*

• Inside 1,820.00 AUD

• Ocean View 2,020.00 AUD

Veranda 1,502.00 AUD*

• Aqua Class2,515.00 AUD

• Suite3,880.00 AUD

Already got a great deal for the Dec 9 cruise, but this seems pretty good for now.... Hmmm

(Note : above are for comparison purposes... tips and taxes to be added)

Wow, Veranda cabin cheaper than the insides by a good margin.

Although the daily rate is still considerable for an inside cabin at $150 per night pre taxes, fees and gratuities.

Sun Princess - not too bad for Christmas!

13 Night Cruise-Only: Sun Princess

Reduced Prices! WAS NOW

Twin inside $1549 $1165*pp

Twin outside $2035 $1359*pp

Twin balcony $2185 $1745*pp

Ports: Sydney, Noumea, Port Denarau Fiji, Suva Fiji, Savusavu Fiji, Dravuni Fiji, Lifou & Sydney

Cruise departs 16 Dec 2014

Sun Princess - not too bad for Christmas!

13 Night Cruise-Only: Sun Princess

Reduced Prices! WAS NOW

Twin inside $1549 $1165*pp

Twin outside $2035 $1359*pp

Twin balcony $2185 $1745*pp

Ports: Sydney, Noumea, Port Denarau Fiji, Suva Fiji, Savusavu Fiji, Dravuni Fiji, Lifou & Sydney

Cruise departs 16 Dec 2014

Noooo spewing. As mum and I are on this cruise. I even rang the agent to see if we could move into the oceanview category. No luck. Would have to pay the difference at the time we booked as its only for new bookings only. I even said happy if we keep the priced we paid orginally and just moved up to Oceanivew. Nope. I sort of knew this, but doesn't hurt to ask.

Anyway, mum and I are booked guaranteed inside. So maybe we might get an upgrade. Though I doubt it as these prices are fairly attractive for a Christmas cruise "waaa"

Edited by icat2000

Am I reading this right? Can't go but maybe ok for someone. Diamond Princess 16 Nov 28 nights around Australia. $1959.02pp inside twin.Anjo

Thanks again for this information. We booked yesterday at 1968.82 pp (guarantee cabin, one category above the base). At the time Princess were still showing inside cabins available at $4039.00 pp.

I don't understand the pricing system. We paid the Sydney to Sydney price as it was over $300 each cheaper than Sydney to Brisbane for only 26 days. We have made arrangements to disembark 2 days earlier in Brisbane for convenience and our one way flight to Sydney was on special today for $100.

So overall we have got a real bargain and will be able to cruise with friends as well as visiting others in Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Port Douglas.

It's unusual for Princess to have such great deals isn't it? If I wasn't already fully committed $$'s wise next year, I'd jump on this one! :)

Anyway, here's another that's great value for money IMHO:

20 Night Fly, Cruise & Stay: Diamond Princess

Includes: 19 night cruise from Sydney to Singapore, 1nt Singapore stay with transfers, Free 40min Singapore river cruise tour, One way economy airfare from Singapore to Sydney, Air/port taxes

Reduced Prices WAS NOW

Twin inside $3279 $2249*pp

Twin outside $3499 $3169*pp

Ports: Sydney (o'nite), Brisbane, Airlie Beach, Darwin, Bali, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City & Singapore

Cruise departs 27 Mar 2015

Gae

Anyway, mum and I are booked guaranteed inside. So maybe we might get an upgrade. Though I doubt it as these prices are fairly attractive for a Christmas cruise "waaa"

I think you've got a good chance seeing you paid a higher price, than what is available now. Would be a nice Christmas present for you and your mum.

After all, you are a great marketer for the cruise lines!

I think you've got a good chance seeing you paid a higher price, than what is available now. Would be a nice Christmas present for you and your mum.

After all, you are a great marketer for the cruise lines!

Fingers cross, that the karma bus is driving my way. Oh well. I was surprised that a Christmas cruise wasn't selling too great. I didn't think it was too bad when mum and I paid $1589 pp for inside guarantee. Afterall, Christmas dinner and no dishes. :D

Wow, Veranda cabin cheaper than the insides by a good margin.

Although the daily rate is still considerable for an inside cabin at $150 per night pre taxes, fees and gratuities.

This trip on Solstice on Nov 3rd is a reunion cruise from Celebrity. It is also a Hilton Owners Club cruise. So just to pre-warn people that may like to know if large groups are on a ship.

There will be special activities for Captain's Club loyalty members. We didn't know when we booked this, and we are looking forward to seeing how it all works out, as we get reciprocal Elite status, and will be able to take advantage of the extras.

So if you are a Diamond with Royal Caribbean then you can get the reciprocal Elite with Celebrity, or if you are already Elite, you may like to consider this cruise for the bonus activities.

Edited by goodycruising

This trip on Solstice on Nov 3rd is a reunion cruise from Celebrity. It is also a Hilton Owners Club cruise. So just to pre-warn people that may like to know if large groups are on a ship.

There will be special activities for Captain's Club loyalty members. We didn't know when we booked this, and we are looking forward to seeing how it all works out, as we get reciprocal Elite status, and will be able to take advantage of the extras.

So if you are a Diamond with Royal Caribbean then you can get the reciprocal Elite with Celebrity, or if you are already Elite, you may like to consider this cruise for the bonus activities.

Would love to join it, even if it didn't have the extra perks but time off is always the issue.:(

Just wanted to share ... today i booked us on the Arcadia, second time this year :) , 11 night Iberian cruise ex Southampton for $87 pn outside cabin .... very happy with that :D;):D. bargains to be had everywhere. :)

Good on you, you do the happy dance now.:D

Thanks again for this information. We booked yesterday at 1968.82 pp (guarantee cabin, one category above the base). At the time Princess were still showing inside cabins available at $4039.00 pp.

I don't understand the pricing system. We paid the Sydney to Sydney price as it was over $300 each cheaper than Sydney to Brisbane for only 26 days. We have made arrangements to disembark 2 days earlier in Brisbane for convenience and our one way flight to Sydney was on special today for $100.

So overall we have got a real bargain and will be able to cruise with friends as well as visiting others in Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Port Douglas.

Pleased to see you were able to take advantage of this amazing bargain. Enjoy. Anjo.

Just wanted to share ... today i booked us on the Arcadia, second time this year :) , 11 night Iberian cruise ex Southampton for $87 pn outside cabin .... very happy with that :D;):D. bargains to be had everywhere. :)

Enjoy your great bargain. Have you cruised on Arcadia before? What are ports of call on Iberian cruise?