Mon, Oct 13, 2014

Sun Princess

$999.00*

$2,019.00*

$2,839.00*

Sold Out

$10,399.02*

Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses included: $160.02*

The website prices change all the time, at least with the email, you could ring and then see if they can have the advertised price applied. Chances are the cabins are gone and the new prices apply though.:(

Just out of interest, one of the online group discounters (that you sign up for via email alerts) has airfares with Thai airways $1499 Bris/Mel/Sydney to Europe return.

Choice of London, Rome, Paris, Frankfurt, Copenhagen destinations. Have to book by Oct 9 for travel no later than 30 Nov 2014. :)

Watch out for some of these specials that end up taking more time (and sometimes money) to get you there. some have stopovers without accommodation.:D

Good point Mic, and while Thai is probably ok (don't know) other times they are with smaller carriers that sometimes have an older fleet. Not that they are bad for that, but just worth looking at all the details on offer.

I logged into Princess site, 8pm sat.

Showing $699 inside, to bad I can't go.:)

Logged out and price then showing $999.

I get about 4 or 5 emails from Princess each week.

G'day Trev,

4-5 a week...:eek: Princess must really want you to book another cruise ;)

G'day Trev,

4-5 a week...:eek: Princess must really want you to book another cruise ;)

Yeah.... It must be all the money I spend onboard.:D

Hope you are both doing well.:)

Edited by yatchet

Good point Mic, and while Thai is probably ok (don't know) other times they are with smaller carriers that sometimes have an older fleet. Not that they are bad for that, but just worth looking at all the details on offer.

We have flown Thai, (to Thailand) as well as with domestic flights in Thailand and had only one issue, they ran out of bourbon. The flight, plane and staff were very nice.:D

Great pricing showing for Diamond Princess 19 nts ex Singapore 28 Oct starting price $979.02 :) yep $979.02 for inside , price hasnt been that cheap since our fantastic memorable cruise in 2009, just received email from Scoot so checked out flight for 27th "fly-bag-eat "$306 Total $1282.02 plus of course one nights accom... bargain.... if we werent headed for Europe i would snavel up :)

Great pricing showing for Diamond Princess 19 nts ex Singapore 28 Oct starting price $979.02 :) yep $979.02 for inside , price hasnt been that cheap since our fantastic memorable cruise in 2009, just received email from Scoot so checked out flight for 27th "fly-bag-eat "$306 Total $1282.02 plus of course one nights accom... bargain.... if we werent headed for Europe i would snavel up :)

So tempting, no leave though.:D

Ship Name: Radiance Of The Seas Cruise Code: RD05NOV14 Departure Date: Wednesday, 5 November 2014 Cruise Name: Fremantle to Sydney Nights: 17 Departing: Fremantle (Perth)

Inside $1456 pp, Oceanview $1681 pp

Ship Name: Rhapsody Of The Seas

Cruise Code: RH28OCT14

Departure Date: Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Cruise Name: Queensland

Nights: 11

Departing: Sydney - Australia

Inside $941 pp

Edited by icat2000

Okay just received this email entitled Red Hot

Ship Name: Pacific Pearl Cruise Code: P443 Departure Date: Wednesday, 22 October 2014 Cruise Name: South Pacific Nights: 10 Departing: Sydney

Inside $549 pp $775 oceanview.

Noumea, Lifou, Port Vila, Luganville.

Edited by icat2000

I just checked the Princess site and it's showing as $1799 for inside.

Edit Just checked an online travel agent and it's $999

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by cruisine21

yep I just got the same email the cruise wont hang around long at those prices :D unfortunately we are all booked up now till march next year

Jacquie

We never seem to get any of these specials from the cruise companies themselves and by the time we get those from the TA's they have been booked.

We never seem to get any of these specials from the cruise companies themselves and by the time we get those from the TA's they have been booked.

You need to get onto the email lists, warning though, there is a lot of chaff emails along with the good offers.:D

If you want a deal you have to be proactive in looking out for them. I check out the sites every day. Most times I have seen the deal on a cruise website before I get the email.

When you see it you have to jump. You can always reserve a spot for 24 to 3 days depending on the cruiseline or agency. This gives you enough time to think about things.

If you want a deal you have to be proactive in looking out for them. I check out the sites every day. Most times I have seen the deal on a cruise website before I get the email.

When you see it you have to jump. You can always reserve a spot for 24 to 3 days depending on the cruiseline or agency. This gives you enough time to think about things.

Or you can subscribe to threads like this and have great hunters like you finding the deals for us.:p

Or you can subscribe to threads like this and have great hunters like you finding the deals for us.:p

Yeap. That was the sole aim of creating this thread. Cause I like to post the cheapo deals so figured if I can't go, maybe someone else can go and it grew from there and others started posting deals.