El Cheapo Cruises Thread

I've been looking for specials between Aug and Oct. Nothing much happening at the moment for then:( want to stay local qld or islands

Maybe cause school holidays in that time frame and no need to discount so much.

Today's 1 Day Sale will see you embarking the Celebrity Solstice in Sydney on the 02nd November for your 5* full board cruise visiting Hobart, Milford/Doubtful/Dusky Sounds, Dunedin, Akaroa, Wellington, Tauranga and Bay of Islands before disembarking in Auckland to stay 1nt post cruise and flying back to Sydney .

For bookings made today the price starts from just $2099pp for an OCEANVIEW stateroom, and that price includes 5 FREEBIES!!*

· FREE Flight from Auckland to Sydney

· FREE 1 night hotel stay in Auckland

· FREE US$100 onboard credit per stateroom

· FREE Classic drinks package worth $831.60pp

· FREE Gratuities worth $195.57pp

Edited by cruisine21

Today's 1 Day Sale will see you embarking the Celebrity Solstice in Sydney on the 02nd November for your 5* full board cruise visiting Hobart, Milford/Doubtful/Dusky Sounds, Dunedin, Akaroa, Wellington, Tauranga and Bay of Islands before disembarking in Auckland to stay 1nt post cruise and flying back to Sydney .

For bookings made today the price starts from just $2099pp for an OCEANVIEW stateroom, and that price includes 5 FREEBIES!!*

Hi cruisine21,

Don't know where you found that deal ,but it is certainly a great offer.Will keep searching all my sites to see if I can find it .

Cheers Deb

OK will try again can't see why you can't just say where you found it :(

Because its against the forum rules. I got that email too re that cruise I didn't think it was that much of a deal.

Edited by icat2000

Because its against the forum rules. I got that email too re that cruise I didn't think it was that much of a deal.

Hi Sarah, I don't seem to get emails although I am registered to a lot of cruise lines / TAs. I mostly find out from this forum. What am I doing wrong? 😃

Hi Sarah, I don't seem to get emails although I am registered to a lot of cruise lines / TAs. I mostly find out from this forum. What am I doing wrong? 😃

Have you checked your spam or deleted folder.? Sometimes mass "mail outs" get consigned there. I often have to move them from there back into the Inbox.

I thought this was a great deal for Celebrity but I've already booked NZ on the Radiance otherwise I would have been tempted! Real problem is that now I have the time to cruise as often as I wish I don't have the $$$'s :(

For those looking to cruise over Christmas which is usually quite expensive, Royal Caribbean are having a 72 hour sale and amongst their specials is the 11 night cruise to NZ on Voyager of the Seas leaving Sydney on 18 December priced at $1117 interior twin.

Edited by datone

For those looking to cruise over Christmas which is usually quite expensive, Royal Caribbean are having a 72 hour sale and amongst their specials is the 11 night cruise to NZ on Voyager of the Seas leaving Sydney on 18 December priced at $1117 interior twin.

Seen it on another site at $1088 pp too. Certainly is cheap cheap.