El Cheapo Cruises Thread

17 nights Honolulu to Sydney on Radiance of the Seas $1218 for inside. That is $71 per night PP September 21st. 2015

There is a cruise expo on in Newcastle this weekend and the adds are sayng from $61 a night. If I get there I'll report what they are actually offering.

Got this email. 1 day sale

Line: Royal Caribbean International

Ship: Voyager of the Seas

Date: 13th October 2015

Duration: 10 Nights

This package includes return flights all port fees and taxes, food and entertainment onboard. Transfers and gratuities are not included. From $1,,99 per person.

Not sure who the flights are with. Probably scoot. But you could upgrade if you wanted to go with another carrier.

There is a cruise expo on in Newcastle this weekend and the adds are sayng from $61 a night. If I get there I'll report what they are actually offering.

"The Captain" is having a Travel Expo in Auckland this weekend too. There has been Heavy TV advertising preparing folk to get ready for special deals on the day.:D

We did this cruise on Aurora in 2004.If my health allowed me to fly , I would be booking in a shot. The bargain we thought we got then , pales into insignificance at the prices being offered today.

If you like Oriana Pete , you will love Aurora.:)

We've done it! Booked this one and really looking forward to being in San Francisco again and to sailing out under the Golden Gate bridge.

Thanks David.

Our new evergreen offer, Go Big, Go Better, Go Best, allows you to control what you want for your next cruise with tailored package options offering incredible value for you.

What’s more, it’s available on most cruises departing between October 2015 and April 2017, including voyages onboard Australia’s Best Cruise Ship 2015, Celebrity Solstice.

GO BIG

Add a free perk at no extra cost, choose from^:

1. Classic Beverage Package

2. Unlimited Internet Package

3. US$150 onboard credit per person, or

4. Prepaid gratuities.

Perk up to our GO BETTER or GO BEST package options to save even more:

GO BETTER

Add two perks for just $20 per person, per day extra^

GO BEST

Add all four perks, and get a Premium Beverage Package upgrade for only $60 per person, per day extra^.

Simply select your perks during the checkout process.

Plus for a little something extra, our Captain’s Club members receive 50% reduced deposit.

Celebrity Solstice was voted Best Cruise ship at the 2015 AFTA National Travel Industry Awards

^TERMS & CONDITIONS

• Go Big Go Better Go Best is valid for new bookings created from August 9th 2015.

• Offer applies to Oceanview staterooms and above (Interior staterooms are excluded).

• Offer is capacity controlled, availability varies by sailing and eligible staterooms may sell out.

• Offer applies to Celebrity Cruises sailings of 4-nights and longer cruises departing from 1st October 2015 – 30th April 2017.

• Offer will not be available to book once a sailing reaches 10 days from departure.

• Offer excludes Celebrity Xpedition®, Transatlantic, Transpacific, South America and Asia repositioning sailings

• Offer is only combinable with Standard, Group Standard (if available) and Cruisetour (cruise portion only) pricing.

• Unless otherwise stated, offer is not combinable with any other offer, promotion or pricing apart from the Future Cruise Onboard Program.

• Offer provides each of the first two guests in an Oceanview Stateroom and above booking with a complimentary Go Big option, which includes guest’s choice of a Classic Beverage Package, Unlimited Internet Package, US$150 per person onboard credit (“OBC”), or Prepaid Gratuities.

• For an additional charge select the Go Better option and receive a choice of two amenities or the Go Best option and receive all four amenities plus an upgrade to the Premium Beverage Package.

• Charge varies by selected tier and cruise nights. Go Better is charged at an additional $20 per person per day and Go Best is an additional $60 per person per day.

• Additional charges will appear as a separate line on the guest invoice.

• Options can be indicated by selecting the relevant price code at time of booking.

• Please note price codes are an indication of your preference only and carry zero value. This does not guarantee that the booking is eligible to receive the promotion. All bookings must meet the terms and conditions of the promotion in order to qualify for the offer.

• Guests in the same staterooms must select the same option(s), notify Celebrity of the selected option(s) at the time of booking and provide the applicable promo name. Promo codes are not required.

• Offer also provides each third and higher occupancy guest who is booked in the same stateroom as a qualifying booking with one 40-minute Internet Package and one Classic Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package. Internet usage terms apply.

• Classic Beverage Package option (valued at US$55 per person per day) includes beer up to US$6 per serving, spirits, cocktails, and frozen drinks up to US$8 per serving, wine by the glass up to US$9 per serving, all soda selections, fresh and bottled juices, premium coffees, teas, non-premium bottled water, and server gratuities (amount based on gratuity guidelines).

• Premium Beverage Package (valued at US$65 per person per day) upgrade with Go Best option includes beer, wine by the glass, spirits, cocktails, and frozen drinks up to US$13 per serving, all soda selections, premium bottled water, specialty coffees and teas, non-alcoholic frozen drinks and smoothies, specialty waters, energy drinks, fresh and bottled juices and server gratuities (amount based on gratuity guidelines).

• Classic Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package includes all soda selections, fresh and bottled juices, premium coffees, teas, non-premium bottled water, and server gratuities (amount based on gratuity guidelines).

• Terms of Celebrity’s Alcohol Policy apply, including a minimum drinking age, which varies by itinerary.

• Each guest must provide date of birth at the time of booking.

• Prepaid Gratuities option provides for prepaid stateroom, waiter, assistant waiter, and headwaiter gratuities in the amount suggested by Celebrity’s guidelines. Gratuities will be applied to reservation within 10 days of booking date.

• Unlimited Internet is valued at US$199pp for sailings of 9 nights or less and US$299 per person for sailings 10 nights or longer. Guests with Internet Packages will receive instructions for Internet access in their staterooms on the first day of the cruise.

• Onboard Credit option: Guests’ stateroom folios will be credited with an OBC. OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise.

• Captain’s Club Reduced Deposit Offer: Classic members and higher are eligible for a 50% reduced deposit on Qualifying Bookings made more than 70 days from departure date. Reduced deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date. Celebrity’s cancellation policy applies, including but not limited to full cancellation penalty amounts. Valid membership number must be provided at time of booking; new members may book on board without a membership number but must provide the membership number 90 days prior to sail date.

• Go Big, Go Better, and Go Best booking options are applicable to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, which must be named and deposited during the Offer Period.

• All offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Qualifying Booking on the Offer Cruise.

• Guests can make changes to their chosen perk or upgrade their tier up until 10 days from departure providing there is still availability. Downgrading of chosen tier will not be accepted after deposit payment.

• No refunds or credits for unused options.

• Offers and prices are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and not applicable to charters or contracted groups.

• Group bookings that are named prior to the Booking Period cannot be cancelled and rebooked under this Offer.

• Existing individual bookings made prior to August 9th can upgrade to Go Better or Go Best for the relevant additional promotional charge but bookings must move to the prevailing rates.

• Go Big cannot be applied to bookings created prior to August 9th.

• Any cancellation or and reinstatement of a booking at any time after deposit has been received may result in the loss of the offer. Any other changes to the reservation may also result in the forfeit of promotions, this can include, but is not limited, downgrades, Re-pricing and changes to ship and/or sail date.

• Offer is subject to availability, is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.

• Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to correct any errors inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice.

• Passengers are bound by the terms and conditions in the Celebrity Cruises 2015-2017 brochure.

What’s more, it’s available on most cruises departing between October 2015 and April 2017, including voyages onboard Australia’s Best Cruise Ship 2015, Celebrity Solstice.

GO BIG

Add a free perk at no extra cost, choose from^:

1. Classic Beverage Package

2. Unlimited Internet Package

3. US$150 onboard credit per person, or

4. Prepaid gratuities.

Perk up to our GO BETTER or GO BEST package options to save even .

The go better and go best really need to be added up for the length of of your cruise and the current exchange rate. It will suit some trips but not others. At least the first perk is still free. Enjoy that one. :)

Edited by goodycruising

Trying to do some research. Try to see the go big. Can't get the first perk to be a Bev package rather than OBC? Have read the tiny teeny terms and conditions and can't find the codes that are normally listed? Is it just a bit too soon? Still Saturday in Celebrity land? Maybe tomorrow will show something different.....

Trying to do some research. Try to see the go big. Can't get the first perk to be a Bev package rather than OBC? Have read the tiny teeny terms and conditions and can't find the codes that are normally listed? Is it just a bit too soon? Still Saturday in Celebrity land? Maybe tomorrow will show something different.....

Haven't tried, but when it was rolled out in the US there were numerous bugs through their site with e.g. only one option being auto-selected, or not even coming up. Situation normal for their site!

If you go through an agent, or their res centre, they can select the right code from their end. Otherwise they'll fix their site... some time.

Did anyone see the add for P&O Aurora 25 days San Francisco to Sydney next year in the Sunday Tele today. It said $3250 AUD total stateroom price as a 2 sail for the price of 1 offer.

It had a phone number and also said to check the P&O website for details.

Probably doesn't work for us but I checked the website out of interest and couldn't find any info.

200 pounds OBC as well. Great deal.

Haven't tried, but when it was rolled out in the US there were numerous bugs through their site with e.g. only one option being auto-selected, or not even coming up. Situation normal for their site!

If you go through an agent, or their res centre, they can select the right code from their end. Otherwise they'll fix their site... some time.

Thanks for that info. That is what was happening. It was selecting the obc. Usually you can enter a code to get the offer you are after. I will look again later in the week. :)

Did anyone see the add for P&O Aurora 25 days San Francisco to Sydney next year in the Sunday Tele today. It said $3250 AUD total stateroom price as a 2 sail for the price of 1 offer.

Probably doesn't work for us but I checked the website out of interest and couldn't find any info.

Thay was mentioned earlier in this thread. Great deal. Some CC members have already grabbed it. I was reading that one NZ agent has booked over 100 Kiwis for the SF to Auckland sector alone . I believe there are great deals from Sydney and Brisbane up to Asia as well.

Excellent buying.

Who said cruising was expensive??:D:D

have you any more details tried the web page price was for one person not 2 regards Irene and Stan

If you google on line travel agents you should find the deals.Sometimes these prices are not put on the web page.

You could also try the 0800 number (or whatever the free line is in Oz) for P&O in Australia. ....

you could also check out..

woodyren Did anyone see the add for P&O Aurora 25 days San Francisco to Sydney next year in the Sunday Tele today. It said $3250 AUD total stateroom price as a 2 sail for the price of 1 offer.

have you any more details tried the web page price was for one person not 2 regards Irene and Stan

Hi Irene and Stan in case you come back here before checking your email I have just emailed you a link to some keen pricing;);) on this and the SFO to BNE sector........... hope you are both well.... cheers Shiona and John :D

Hi Irene and Stan in case you come back here before checking your email I have just emailed you a link to some keen pricing;);) on this and the SFO to BNE sector........... hope you are both well.... cheers Shiona and John :D

Out of interest without the link would you be able to share with us the pricing and also SF-Sydney if possible.

Did I read the add correctly?

Out of interest without the link would you be able to share with us the pricing and also SF-Sydney if possible.

Did I read the add correctly?

You may have :) have seen pricing - inside from AU$1608 pp, outside from $1940 pp for SF - Syd not sure about obc, I have a hold on another sector and have £100 each obc was only expecting £50 maybe extra as we are past pax ....who knows....cheers Shiona

Thread Hijack .......

9 years for me to reach 3000 posts woohoooo for me am i a "BLUE RIBBON" cruiser yet :)

Just checked yes i made it :)

Yay Shiona......yep, only taken us nearly ten years:eek::p

Chez

TODAYS 1 DAY SALE!! Today's 1 day sale will see you flying to Singapore on the 21st January 2016 and staying 1nt pre cruise before embarking the Mariner of the Seas for your 4* full board cruise visiting Kuala Lumpar, Penang, Langkawi & Phuket (overnight) before disembarking back in Singapore for your flight back to Sydney, please call to add on additional nights or regional flights.

Today's 1 day sale is based on our deal of the week price but with extra savings on upgraded staterooms. For this week only we are selling the Fly/Stay/Cruise package from just $1199pp but this finishes Saturday. On top of this amazing price for one day only you can upgrade to an oceanview from just $49pp that's just $7 per night!! Or why not upgrade to a balcony stateroom from as little as $150pp

This deal also includes all your port fees, taxes, food and entertainment onboard!!