Woop Woop Launch Invite received

David, we got the invite on Friday, choice of 2 dates for us. :) I spent all day yesterday re-arranging cruises and flights. I think we're all set now.

Lucky you!

I will be on the transatlantic crossing and am hoping to be invited to either event.

Andrew

I hope so!

I still use your wonderful packing lists.

Will be on Oasis transatlantic a week today.

Andrew

I will tell Pete, he will be very happy to hear you are using the packing lists! Bon Voyage on Oasis, what a wonderful transatlantic that will be for you! Lots of time for some good Flow Rider!! :)

Edited by travelgoddess1

I hope so!

I still use your wonderful packing lists.

Will be on Oasis transatlantic a week today.

Andrew

Hi Andrew! It's Marcia aka Twinnacle1. Will be wonderful seeing you on the OA TA! My DH and Lisa will also be aboard so hopefully we can represent the "breakfast club" some mornings 😉.

We received our invite for the pre-inaugural last Thursday and then reserved the Oct 16th sailing. Hope you, Lisa and others hear something later this week.

Will buy you a drink in the CL this time next week🍸🍷🍹🍺 See you soon, safe travels!

Marcia

Oh BUMMER! Got invited to the NYC event for the dining reveal but couldn't go because I used all my personal days from teaching to be on the Price is Right. Does that mean I won't get a pre-inaugural invite? BUMMER. Oh well, I'm not high enough yet I suppose. Guess I will have to wait until I retire!!! So any D+ invitees???

Oh BUMMER! Got invited to the NYC event for the dining reveal but couldn't go because I used all my personal days from teaching to be on the Price is Right. Does that mean I won't get a pre-inaugural invite? BUMMER. Oh well, I'm not high enough yet I suppose. Guess I will have to wait until I retire!!! So any D+ invitees???

So far, they only intend to invite Pinnacles. PC have until September 6 to respond. They will see where they are at that point.

:)

So far, they only intend to invite Pinnacles. PC have until September 6 to respond. They will see where they are at that point.

:)

Sorry, not completely true. The email invite we and several others received had rsvp deadline on August 29 to respond. So, more invites possibly will go out tomorrow or Saturday?? Hope that's true for those still waiting.

Sorry, not completely true. The email invite we and several others received had rsvp deadline on August 29 to respond. So, more invites possibly will go out tomorrow or Saturday?? Hope that's true for those still waiting.

...and we were given a September 7 deadline to respond by. :confused: I do hope more invites are in process of going out. With a total of 4 pre-inaugurals, including Southampton, you would think there would be room for all the Pinnacles on one or another of them.

Edited by travelgoddess1

...and we were given a September 7 deadline to respond by. :confused: I do hope more invites are in process of going out. With a total of 4 pre-inaugurals, including Southampton, you would think there would be room for all the Pinnacles on one or another of them.

Helpful to know. Thanks so much.

We are still waiting for our invitation. But, we are only baby pinnacles. Or as one frequent cruiser referred to us: pinnacle light.

Jane (from the duo Dick and Jane)

Chicago, Illinois

What are the 4 dates?

It sounds like some folks that have received invites have been given dates to choose from while others have only been offered one date. It sounds like some people have received telephone calls while others received email invites. Not sure if this is based on point count or the usual RC inconsistency. While I don't know everyone's point count...it kind of appears that so far they have only invited folks with 1,000 or credits/points so far. So the Pinnacle Light folks may still have a while to wait if replies aren't due until 9/7 for some folks.

We are still waiting for our invitation. But, we are only baby pinnacles. Or as one frequent cruiser referred to us: pinnacle light.

Jane (from the duo Dick and Jane)

Chicago, Illinois

LOL....Love "Pinnacle Light"