Woop Woop Launch Invite received

Sooooooooooo Happy

Just received our Invitation to the Launch Events for The Quantum,

The Sea is Calling and I will respond.

This is a great way to start the future of cruising.

Loyalty clearly has its benefits

Happy H:Dappy

Edited by ChipLondon

Sooooooooooo Happy

This is a great way to start the future of cruising. Happy H:Dappy

Cool! Tell us more. is this the event before the innaugural cruise out of Bayonne? Or is this an official event to send off Quantum from Europe to the US? Whate are the dates and locations? So curious. ;)

Sooooooooooo Happy

Congrats Chip :D

I am guessing the invite is for the 31st October 2 nighter from Southampton before the Maiden Voyage ?

Sooooooooooo Happy

See you there! :)

Do you think I should bring my Halloween outfit ?!? :D

Please post what you received

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have received an invitation for a complimentary 2 night sailing out of Southampton .

Wow that all sounds really exciting..events in NY also WOW..Royal is pushing the boat out it seems for its highest level of C&A members...well done to you all. :D

Some people have friends in higher places than we do ;):D

I think they are focusing on the UK events first due to the scheduling of dates, you know you will be involved :D

Yes, they are focusing on UK events. We have been passed over for a pre-inaugural event, so I really don't know. :( Their reasoning was that we did not live in Florida -- but we were actually in Florida waiting to board another ship on the date in question. Thanks for the encouragement, we shall see what happens next. :)

Karen I have had the same situation before for a Miami event, with the reason that I did not live in Florida. The fact that I have a Miami property and was in it at the time having travelled to Miami on a Royal TA cruise obviously did not filter through to the invite department. I am sure that you and other highly valued guests will be included, looking forward to seeing you both xx

Yes, they are focusing on UK events. We have been passed over for a pre-inaugural event, so I really don't know. :( Their reasoning was that we did not live in Florida -- but we were actually in Florida waiting to board another ship on the date in question. Thanks for the encouragement, we shall see what happens next. :)

Sooooooooooo Happy

Lucky You Chip, very nice....KO....:)

Karen I have had the same situation before for a Miami event, with the reason that I did not live in Florida. The fact that I have a Miami property and was in it at the time having travelled to Miami on a Royal TA cruise obviously did not filter through to the invite department. I am sure that you and other highly valued guests will be included, looking forward to seeing you both xx

David, after I posted above, I wondered if you had ever been caught in a similar situation, and I see you have. OK, I will put a halt to my pity party! :D

(Does KO mean what I suspect it does?:eek:)

We are pinnacle and received invite too out of the UK and out of NYC. We are on the Quantum TA, so our 8 night cruise looks to be a 12 night cruise now! Very impressed.

Congrats on your invite. :D

Wow so you got invited to the UK pre-inaugural and a US one...do you live in the UK ?

David, we got the invite on Friday, choice of 2 dates for us. :) I spent all day yesterday re-arranging cruises and flights. I think we're all set now.