Woop Woop Launch Invite received

What point level are they at now for inviting people for the pre-inaugurals? I know some Pinnacles at the 950 point level and they got invited on 9/4.

I just wonder what point level they are going to stop inviting people :(

Was that the group that had to respond by Sept 9th?

We're hoping that they will invite all Pinnacles ......we're at the "light "end ....in the 800's.

Was that the group that had to respond by Sept 9th?

We're hoping that they will invite all Pinnacles ......we're at the "light "end ....in the 800's.

The one person told me that they had until the 12th to respond, that seemed kind of odd to me since it was over a week to get back to them.

We are Pinnacle Extra Light (less calories :p) since we only have just under 800.

Anyone else get an invite? While on Oasis, I heard that I was going to get an invite for Nov 16 but nothing has arrived.

A Pinnacle friend in Florida has just received an invite for Nov 14.

We are both about 1,000 points.

Andrew

WHAT!!!! I thought that was abundantly taken care of before we left??? You need to call C&A desk and remind them what you were told. Also, seems they are now selling cabins on Nov 14 for charity....which would decrease number of available cabins for Pinnacles unless they received lots of regrets?! Hope you can get it worked out! See you soon, anyway:)

Marcia

WHAT!!!! I thought that was abundantly taken care of before we left??? You need to call C&A desk and remind them what you were told. Also, seems they are now selling cabins on Nov 14 for charity....which would decrease number of available cabins for Pinnacles unless they received lots of regrets?! Hope you can get it worked out! See you soon, anyway:)

Marcia

Marcia, have you received a booking number yet? My email said we were to get one as of this week. :confused: Which date are you going?

Edited by travelgoddess1

Marcia, have you received a booking number yet? My email said we were to get one as of this week. :confused: Which date are you going?

No, Karen, nothing here as well. I guess the week of the 22nd can go as long as they want:confused:. Maybe they meant Oct 22nd, lol? Either way, not surprised are you?

No, Karen, nothing here as well. I guess the week of the 22nd can go as long as they want:confused:. Maybe they meant Oct 22nd, lol? Either way, not surprised are you?

Not at all, I was wondering if we had been lost in the shuffle. I guess the week of the 22nd is a sliding scale. I have knocked myself out to reduce to one suitcase for our BR cruise just prior to Quantum (no porters). What other hoops will I have to jump through for this "free" cruise, lol! :rolleyes: :eek:

Marcia

I called C&A this morning. They told me that the only possibility was Nov 14 or 16 ( not Oct 31). I told them my preference was Nov 14 if Oct 31 was not available.

They told me that I "might" hear within the next two weeks! We live in hope!

Andrew

I called C&A this morning. They told me that the only possibility was Nov 14 or 16 ( not Oct 31). I told them my preference was Nov 14 if Oct 31 was not available.

They told me that I "might" hear within the next two weeks! We live in hope!

Andrew

Hi Andrew, we haven't heard anything more re the 31st October two nighter. :(

Has anyone recieved their email from RCCL with their Reservation number? Our email said the end of September. Nothing yet.

Nothing here, either. I called D+ on Monday, with the promise of a return call or email. Still nothing. My email also said the week of September 22. Am I surprised? :rolleyes::)

:)I have heard today that the e.mails will go out on Monday with booking references and final information for the UK attendees. :cool:

Okay, Monday came and went and nothing received:(. So disappointing when you are told one thing and it doesn't happen. I have e.mailed the contact I have again.

Might be having an extended break in Southampton which is okay as it has great shopping and plenty of pubs.:)

Okay, Monday came and went and nothing received:(. So disappointing when you are told one thing and it doesn't happen. I have e.mailed the contact I have again.

Might be having an extended break in Southampton which is okay as it has great shopping and plenty of pubs.:)

Thanks for the update -- yes, it is disappointing, and we are wondering what we're going to do in Newark for 2 days. :rolleyes: :eek:

I'm on the Nov. 12th sailing. I asked early last week, too, and was told "we're working on it". Sigh.

So you're two days before us. I guess I'd better stop holding my breath. I wonder what will happen if we don't have the information before we leave for Brilliance? :confused:

Wishing all of you great success in receiving documentation in a speedy manner! Maybe if the dust settles with your group, we will finally get our invitation!

Jane (from the duo Dick and Jane)

Chicago, Illinois

Fingers crossed for you two, I hope everyone gets what they are supposed to. :)

travelgoddess: are you on the Brilliance repo? Know some other folks on that cruise.

Yes, we are! We enjoyed it last year, so decided to repeat. :) We have quite an active roll call thread.

In the same boat here... have an invitation to sailing on the 12th, but no reservation number at this point.

I keep checking here because I figure if nobody else has a number it's not a problem that I don't have one, it just means they are just slow. :rolleyes: