Woop Woop Launch Invite received

What are the 4 dates?

It sounds like some folks that have received invites have been given dates to choose from while others have only been offered one date. It sounds like some people have received telephone calls while others received email invites. Not sure if this is based on point count or the usual RC inconsistency. While I don't know everyone's point count...it kind of appears that so far they have only invited folks with 1,000 or credits/points so far. So the Pinnacle Light folks may still have a while to wait if replies aren't due until 9/7 for some folks.

LOL....Love "Pinnacle Light"

I don't know all the dates, but we are ready. My calendar is open. We have been fortunate to have been invited on five previous takeouts. Loved all of them. The most memorable was a three day on the Freedom. It made a stop at Coco Cay, and everything on the island was gratis! We rode jet skis and went parasailing.

Jane (from the duo Dick and Jane)

Chicago, Illinois

. While I don't know everyone's point count...it kind of appears that so far they have only invited folks with 1,000 or credits/points so far. So the Pinnacle Light folks may still have a while to wait if replies aren't due until 9/7 for some folks.

"

Well, I have just over a 1,000 points and have not received an invitation. I live in hope as I will be on the transatlantic crossing Nov 2.

Andrew

We are pinnacle and received invite too out of the UK and out of NYC. We are on the Quantum TA, so our 8 night cruise looks to be a 12 night cruise now! Very impressed.

Dates as follows:

Oct 31-Nov 2 (UK)

Nov 12-14

Nov 14-16

Nov 16-18

Hey Marcia, going by the first quoted post it looks like there is another PI in the US on the 10th November. :confused:

Hey Marcia, going by the first quoted post it looks like there is another PI in the US on the 10th November. :confused:

Not sure about the 10th??? It was our understanding that they were not booking the 10-12th for PIs. We were told that these dates were to be for all the various inspections that had to be completed once the ship arrived in the US. But who knows for sure, seems things get changed all the time with this ship...

Not sure about the 10th??? It was our understanding that they were not booking the 10-12th for PIs. We were told that these dates were to be for all the various inspections that had to be completed once the ship arrived in the US. But who knows for sure, seems things get changed all the time with this ship...

You are probably right.

Perhaps Kokomo91165 will come back and explain to us :)

What are the 4 dates?

It sounds like some folks that have received invites have been given dates to choose from while others have only been offered one date. It sounds like some people have received telephone calls while others received email invites. Not sure if this is based on point count or the usual RC inconsistency. While I don't know everyone's point count...it kind of appears that so far they have only invited folks with 1,000 or credits/points so far. So the Pinnacle Light folks may still have a while to wait if replies aren't due until 9/7 for some folks.

As far as I can tell, and it is an *educated* guess only, the phone calls went to the top of the list, probably down to about 1400 points +/-, because they were given a choice of dates. After that, emails were sent out, with just one date offered, down to about the 1000 point mark +/-. :)

We received an invitation, one date only, RSVP by tomorrow. It has the facebook logo for Vicki Freed on it. If anyone else has this small logo near the bottom, then it's an agency invitation, not C&A. I know many frequent cruisers have a license.

I did call C&A about it and they said they have no information at all about C&A invitations. In fact, they say C&A hasn't even been given any option to send invitations. Hmmm...that sounds like regular customer service. I wonder what the next person would say?

Did anyone get an invitation that specifically is addressed as a pinnacle club invitation with your cruise points on it? Mine has none of that noted - just the "Vicki Loves Travel Agents" thing noted by the FB icon.

It also has a follow us on twitter icon.

Gina

We received an invitation, one date only, RSVP by tomorrow. It has the facebook logo for Vicki Freed on it. If anyone else has this small logo near the bottom, then it's an agency invitation, not C&A. I know many frequent cruisers have a license.

I did call C&A about it and they said they have no information at all about C&A invitations. In fact, they say C&A hasn't even been given any option to send invitations. Hmmm...that sounds like regular customer service. I wonder what the next person would say?

Did anyone get an invitation that specifically is addressed as a pinnacle club invitation with your cruise points on it? Mine has none of that noted - just the "Vicki Loves Travel Agents" thing noted by the FB icon.

It also has a follow us on twitter icon.

Gina

Hi , our invitation came from a team headed up Quantum Event UK.

I'm a Travel Agent who is also a "Baby Pinnacle".

I received an invitation from my Business Development Manager a couple of weeks ago for the November 12 sailing. She actually called me to make sure I was able to go prior to sending the email invitation. Each BDM was apparently given an allotment of slots to fill. I'm based in the Western part of the country as is my BDM and she mentioned she had very few invitations compared to those BDMs who covered the Northeast.

The additional information they sent me once I submitted my RSVP has 3 Event Dates listed... November 12 (which I was told was basically Travel Agents and Media) and then sailings on November 14 and 16.

I'm still hoping to receive an invitation from C&A... it would actually be my first pre-innaugural invitation from them... the following sailing on November 14 would be ideal ;). I guess we'll see if all Pinnacle Members end up getting an invitation, it would seem to me with 3 sailings they should be able to accomodate us all.

I'm a Travel Agent who is also a "Baby Pinnacle".

I received an invitation from my Business Development Manager a couple of weeks ago for the November 12 sailing. She actually called me to make sure I was able to go prior to sending the email invitation. Each BDM was apparently given an allotment of slots to fill. I'm based in the Western part of the country as is my BDM and she mentioned she had very few invitations compared to those BDMs who covered the Northeast.

The additional information they sent me once I submitted my RSVP has 3 Event Dates listed... November 12 (which I was told was basically Travel Agents and Media) and then sailings on November 14 and 16.

I'm still hoping to receive an invitation from C&A... it would actually be my first pre-innaugural invitation from them... the following sailing on November 14 would be ideal ;). I guess we'll see if all Pinnacle Members end up getting an invitation, it would seem to me with 3 sailings they should be able to accomodate us all.

Hi, interesting info. Thanks for sharing. I'm in Florida and our BDM may have had even more invitations to send out. I book only for myself and family so I don't generate a lot of sales revenue - well, I do book a LOT for us. :) That being said, I got the 16th invitation.

I'm also PC and have been for over a year but got no PC invitation. At first I assumed it was PC related but after the call to the D+ desk, I realized I was wrong and looked more closely at the invitation.

I think the UK invitations may be done in a completely different way. USA agents aren't likely to be invited there nor are American PC C&A people.

Gina

Hi, interesting info. Thanks for sharing. I'm in Florida and our BDM may have had even more invitations to send out. I book only for myself and family so I don't generate a lot of sales revenue - well, I do book a LOT for us. :) That being said, I got the 16th invitation.

I'm also PC and have been for over a year but got no PC invitation. At first I assumed it was PC related but after the call to the D+ desk, I realized I was wrong and looked more closely at the invitation.

I think the UK invitations may be done in a completely different way. USA agents aren't likely to be invited there nor are American PC C&A people.

Gina

I gather you are hoping for a C&A invitation for the sailing on the 14th as well then... ;) Hopefully we'll both get lucky and I'll see you there.

It does sound as though there may have been more invitations available for Florida agents... My BDM mentioned that she had one invitation available for the agency I work for (which has 600+ agents). I feel very fortunate to have been invited.

I really appreciate all the insight from these knowledgeable cruisers. Makes me wonder: how many pinnacles are out there? I thought there were about 700, but I'm thinking there must be a lot more.

Jane (from the duo Dick and Jane)

Chicago, Illinois

It has to be the best-kept secret in the company. :rolleyes: I heard 600 Pinnacles several months ago, probably not a reliable source, however. 700 is a good estimate.

Edited by travelgoddess1

What are the 4 dates?

We are under 1000 (barely) and I received two email invitations, both for the 16th. One said "balcony" and the other didn't, so guess which one I replied to?:p

As far as I can tell, and it is an *educated* guess only, the phone calls went to the top of the list, probably down to about 1400 points +/-, because they were given a choice of dates. After that, emails were sent out, with just one date offered, down to about the 1000 point mark +/-. :)

Actually, in usual RCI "kick up the dust" style, the emails went out first.:rolleyes:

We're also "pinnacle light" and haven't heard a thing......we're also currently on an Alaskan cruise tour so we're hoping to be contacted in the next wave with time to respond after we get home!

We just booked the Nov 2 cruise and are looking forward to exploring the ship!

We're also "pinnacle light" and haven't heard a thing......we're also currently on an Alaskan cruise tour so we're hoping to be contacted in the next wave with time to respond after we get home!

We just booked the Nov 2 cruise and are looking forward to exploring the ship!

Our deadline to RSVP was September 7, and others said theirs was earlier, so I hope you hear something in the next 10 days or so. Good luck. :)

Perhaps you can get an invite to Southampton, or the PI after your transatlantic??

Edited by travelgoddess1

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know what time sail away will be from Southampton on 31st October.

We want to see it leave before we board Indy on the 1st

Hi ! , on our details it says check in is from 12pm - 4.30pm . We will still have to do lifeboat drill:). Hope that helps with your planning.

Hi ! , on our details it says check in is from 12pm - 4.30pm . We will still have to do lifeboat drill:). Hope that helps with your planning.

Thanks Heather. We are in the holiday Inn so might see it leave

Sent from my C6903 using Forums mobile app