Woop Woop Launch Invite received

[quote=sanbmet;44390296

We will see you on the Nov 2nd sailing won't we????

Hi Rick & Sandy,

Yes, I will be on the Nov 2 sailing. I fly in to London two nights earlier so the pre inaugural then would have worked out well.

It will be great to see you both again.

Andrew

Fear not folks, for those that have an invite to the UK events the online check-in is now open. We received an email inviting us to complete the process, so I will :D

How do you check in? Did they also give you a reservation number?

In cleaning out my files, I happened on the invitation to the pre-inaugural on Allure. It was a very fancy invitation, engraved envelope, sent by snail mail. What a difference a couple or three years can make! :rolleyes:

Great news, I checked our email, and there it was -- booking number and everything!! Thanks for the heads up, I might not have seen it until late this afternoon, now I can check in. :D

WOOHOO!!

:)doc dance

Hey Everyone,

In addition, for the November 16 sailing, I was able to go into the Cruise Planner and book Mama Mia and Starwater. There are 4 restaurants available for booking; Silk, American Icon, Chic, and Grande. All times were available for my choice of nights in American Icon and Silk.

I hope everyone gets what they want. :)

Hey Everyone,

In addition, for the November 16 sailing, I was able to go into the Cruise Planner and book Mama Mia and Starwater. There are 4 restaurants available for booking; Silk, American Icon, Chic, and Grande. All times were available for my choice of nights in American Icon and Silk.

I hope everyone gets what they want. :)

Thanks for the information, Jack, we got it done! :)

Also was able to book shows and dinner with Live Chat on Cruise Planner. tried to do it myself, but all I got was a blank screen , so used live chat and she did it for me.

Thanks for the advice about using the live chat, it worked for me, as well, and we are booked into American Icon and Chic. I was able to book the entertainment online. :)

For a few hours I was sad since I hadn't yet received my email and y'all had. But then, at 7 PM, it arrived! Deck 12, D4 stateroom, nice mid ship location. Now I can go on my Oasis of the Seas cruise without worrying about it.

Edited by floatn
typo