Quantum: No Royal Prom

98de1a92b369d4422c3aa01e30a615b6.jpg

I tried looking at the deck plans, but couldn't quite figure it out: Does anyone know if on deck 5 looking over the promenade is a walkway or is it a restaurants/venue of some sort? If it is just a walkway I think that would be very nice for the parades, etc., to watch down on to the main floor of the promenade.

I tried looking at the deck plans, but couldn't quite figure it out: Does anyone know if on deck 5 looking over the promenade is a walkway or is it a restaurants/venue of some sort? If it is just a walkway I think that would be very nice for the parades, etc., to watch down on to the main floor of the promenade.

I believe it will be both. I think there will be a walkway on Deck 5 that will will encircle the entire midship open Promenade area where you can look down to Deck 4. Behind the walkway on Deck 5 on both sides will be venues … Bionic Bar on one side and Wonderland Restaurant on the other.

I also think there is another forward section to the Promenade that we have not seen yet. The venues forward include Chops, Chef's Table, Retail, Focus, the Music Hall, and the Royal Theater. I don't think anyone has been allowed in this area yet as we have not seen any pictures from it. I think the forward section on Deck 5 will also have a walkway and there will be sections where you can look down to Deck 4. As you mentioned, it's very difficult to know exactly how it will be from the deck plans which are very poor. Royal Caribbean has never published great deck plans for any of its ships.

I believe it will be both. I think there will be a walkway on Deck 5 that will will encircle the entire midship open Promenade area where you can look down to Deck 4. Behind the walkway on Deck 5 on both sides will be venues … Bionic Bar on one side and Wonderland Restaurant on the other.

I also think there is another forward section to the Promenade that we have not seen yet. The venues forward include Chops, Chef's Table, Retail, Focus, the Music Hall, and the Royal Theater. I don't think anyone has been allowed in this area yet as we have not seen any pictures from it. I think the forward section on Deck 5 will also have a walkway and there will be sections where you can look down to Deck 4. As you mentioned, it's very difficult to know exactly how it will be from the deck plans which are very poor. Royal Caribbean has never published great deck plans for any of its ships.

Thanks for the response! I had noticed the two-floor opening forward near the the Music Hall, hopefully we will be able to see pictures of that soon!

It is hard to believe that this ship will be completed on time for the first sailing. So much more to do.

9 weeks until I sail her. It does seem like there is a lot to go, but I think what is left probably goes quickly

9 weeks until I sail her. It does seem like there is a lot to go, but I think what is left probably goes quickly

Our cruise is in March- so you must write a review of your experience! Would love to know how the Grand Suites are- our first time in a RC suite.

Thanks- Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by Cruise a holic

6eddbeda30c5646de726613c7d1d92ba.jpg

223836290579f3aeb952fbbbb1f1cbda.jpg

00cb331e2b81797204c0886d06ec4b45.jpg

113c4a084b6c01bb0005fc5b5c2872aa.jpg

Photos by CLIA UK & Ireland

And then there's this photo. Don't know if it's part of the Esplanade or another area?

ed5c44bfec75108f0df903912d4ace39.jpg

Just saw a more recent pic of the last one I posted above. Not esplanade.